Profile for Colouringfuzi > Reviews

Content by Colouringfuzi

Colouringfuzi (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cats (Colouring for Mindfulness)
Cats (Colouring for Mindfulness)
by Mesdemoiselles

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun cats, 26 Feb. 2016
This is a fun book about cats. The pictures aren't serious and put the cats in some amusing situations. The pictures are more simplistic than other books but that does not detract from the fun of colouring it. It is more quirky than others so it is nice to detract from the more common style of books. Would recommend this for someone who does not necessarily like detail.

Ghostly Towers!: Adventure Gamebook
Ghostly Towers!: Adventure Gamebook
by Stephen Thraves

1.0 out of 5 stars None of the puzzle bits included!, 24 Feb. 2016
I loved this book as a child and was excited to get another copy for when my son was older. I purchased this on the basis that the condition was very good. It was not. The book itself was well used and none of the pieces needed where included with the book. As it is a puzzle book it is essential that all the elements are contained especially as the description said very good. Disappointed and sending it back.

Secret Garden Artist's Edition: A Pull-Out and Frame Colouring Book
Secret Garden Artist's Edition: A Pull-Out and Frame Colouring Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition if you love the original, 22 Feb. 2016
I haven't coloured in this version of the book as of yet. I was planning to purchase it further down my colouring road when my skill had grown and after I had coloured the original. It was in a flash sale so I figured why not get it at the price it was. I am looking forward to this one as the images are all single sided and therefore I can use alcohol markers as bleeding is not an issue. The pages are also designed to be removed so that they can be kept. It is only a selection of pictures from the original book but I wasn't disappointed in what was chosen. Great purchase for anyone who loves the original version.

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful beginnings for Basford, 22 Feb. 2016
Beautiful book. This is the first of Johanna Basford's books and As with enchanted forest this is printed on a lovely cream thick paper that I have experienced no bleed with. It is a beautiful view into a garden with spaces to add your own touch that the author has left blank but also space around the illustrations where others have chosen to create entire scenes. I love Johanna Basford's books and I am looking forward to her next two coming out later in the year.

Sanford Ink Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Limited Ed Permanent Markers-80's Glam
Sanford Ink Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Limited Ed Permanent Markers-80's Glam
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for detail, 22 Feb. 2016
Love them. Great for getting into those smaller spaces.

Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Sony MDR-ZX100W Outdoor Headband Headphones - White
Offered by Price Grabber

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 22 Feb. 2016
These are great headphones for the price. They are a little too quiet for me but everything else suits my needs. Even though they are quieter than I would like I am still happy with what I get for the price.

Mr. Men: Deluxe Treasury: The Complete Collection
Mr. Men: Deluxe Treasury: The Complete Collection
by Roger Hargreaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to have them in one place, 22 Feb. 2016
Great price. My son loves this book and even though he can't read yet he asks me to take it out for him and he sits with it taking through stories and looking at the picture.

Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book
Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest and Colouring Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 Feb. 2016
I love this book. When you open it it is clear why this book is one in everyone's collection. I love the style of the drawings and at some point might even be good enough to add the further details others have done! At first I wasn't sure if the creamy paper but I love the quality of it and the look it gives to the book. I must confess sometimes I do feel that white paper would enhance the colours more but I don't necessarily feel that is something that lets the book down. I am looking forward to really getting into this book and filling it with colour.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Johanna Basford Packaging - Assorted Colours, Pack of 36
Offered by Alba Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens my go to., 22 Feb. 2016
These are my favourite go to pens for colouring and journalling. The 0.3mm tip of the pen being more pointed than some of the other fineliners available means they get into really small spaces. The colours are lovely and the matching fibre tips are consistent in colour which is great (only downside is there are more fineliners available than fibre tips so there is not always a colour with a wider nib). I would recommend these all day long.

The Art of Mindfulness Collection
The Art of Mindfulness Collection
by Various

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set great price., 22 Feb. 2016
Great size and variety for a great price. I got these when they were on sale so the cost per book was amazing. The books each take on a different theme and the pictures are intended to flow to create that feeling. The books are lightly wider than the one and only colouring books for adults series making them ideal to carry around. They are also good budget wise to get a variety and see what you prefer to colour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5