Profile for K. Chandler > Reviews

Content by K. Chandler

K. Chandler "K C's daughter Rachel" (Leicester, England)

Victoria Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist & Body Lotion DEAL
Victoria Secret Coconut Passion Body Mist & Body Lotion DEAL
Offered by Beauty Suppliers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
Bought as a gift for my daughter. Lovely strong scent.

Manifest!
Manifest!
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, solid debut, 27 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Manifest! (Audio CD)
Well...I've given this a five purely on the strength of about 5 tracks which I think are phenomenal. The opening two, Friend Crush and "Sorry" are both an amazing start to an album by any standards. Other stand out tracks were Mind Control and His Girl and another where the lead singer sounds a bit like Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeah's. Admittedly, the rest all fall under the average category for me, but based on the strength and I think genius of a handful of tracks, they deserve a 5. Definitely worth the money.

Black And White - The Album
Black And White - The Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for rap fans., 27 Nov. 2011
I bought this after hearing one track on the Jools Holland show. The whole album is fantastic and I am a 40+ pop fan now getting into rap!

In Search of Josephine Baker
In Search of Josephine Baker
by John Kirby Abraham

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource for my daughter's essay., 27 Nov. 2011
I bought this at short notice as a published resource to help my daughter with her coursework. It was easy to read and full of useful information. It helped her to improve her overall mark as it has lots of useful quotes. A good buy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and looks good, 19 Oct. 2010
Like the title says it came quickly and looks really good too. Just a side note the actual colour of the bag is slightly darker than it looks on the photo but still looks nice, it just wasn't what I expected.

The Uninvited [DVD]
The Uninvited [DVD]
Dvd ~ Elizabeth Banks

5.0 out of 5 stars Well I never saw that coming, 19 Oct. 2010
This review is from: The Uninvited [DVD] (DVD)
The film begins much in the same way as any typical US horror, with a series of "No don't go in there" moments and "lets get up in the middle of the night and go down to where the creepy sounds are coming from on my own" too. It has some jumpy bits and some un-realistic bits much like a regular scary movie, but the real amazing thing is the HUGE twist at the end. I did not see that coming EVER! It made the first hour of the film look pointless and silly but it actually managed to work as an entire film. I would highly recommend it.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing...I'm guessing (:, 25 Jun. 2010
well the other two rocked so this one should be cool too. More action and real fights (:
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2010 2:58 PM BST

Madden NFL 08 (PS2)
Madden NFL 08 (PS2)
Offered by Happy Brands

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 5 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Madden NFL 08 (PS2) (Video Game)
This was my first american football game that i bought so i didn't really know what to expect. I love it, and play on it a lot, it's really good.

Gossip Girl - Complete Season 1 and 2 [DVD]
Gossip Girl - Complete Season 1 and 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Blake Lively

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I had hoped and more :), 28 Feb. 2010
Well, when I purchased this I was a bit unsure as I had never gotten any TV series box sets before so was a bit in the dark as to how it would all work. I got the box set in great time and have found it to be awesome for lazy days and to keep you going after a rough day. It's a great box set to get if you like to get really into a series and enjoy shouting at the characters on the TV. As for the box layout itself it's 3 cases for series 1 and 4 cases for series 2. Each case has 2 discs within except the last one of each series which has 1 disc. Each disc has 4 episodes except the last one in series 1 which has only two and the last disc in series 2 which has three episodes. It also has cool extra features like the usual gag reel, audiobook and behind the scenes tours. Perfect for any Gossip Girl fans like me :)
Basically GET IT!!

Scary Movie 1-4 [DVD]
Scary Movie 1-4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chase Masterson
Offered by Copeylad

5.0 out of 5 stars Scary Movie 1-4, 11 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Scary Movie 1-4 [DVD] (DVD)
Just buy it. One of the funniest box sets I've ever got. I'm 14 and I have a 16 year old sister and we were both in stitches as was my dad so something for everyone here.