Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for ALLIE&MATT > Reviews

Content by ALLIE&MATT

ALLIE&MATT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HUSKY HUS-EL193 50 LITRE UNION FLAG COUNTER TOP FRIDGE
HUSKY HUS-EL193 50 LITRE UNION FLAG COUNTER TOP FRIDGE
Offered by Electrical Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased Son - Cool fridge 😎, 12 July 2016
Fantastic little fridge. Bought for my sons bedroom. He loves it. You can get loads in it. He has no issues sleeping. Like with any fridge the motor will start up yo keep things cool but you can hardly hear it. My son has never mentioned it,but I thought I would put any prospective purchasers mind at rest... It's a great fridge that looks cool, as well as doing the job. 5🌟

iPhone 6s Case, LUVVITT [Ultra Armor] Shock Absorbing Case Best Heavy Duty Dual Layer Tough Cover for Apple iPhone 6 / iPhone 6s - Black / Rose Gold
Offered by LUVVITT® EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks fab wth rose gold I phone, 12 July 2016
Fab case looks great. With good protection. I would definitely order a new one when I need to. 😀

Handbag Buckle Charms Accessories Shiny Brown or Red Owl Keyrings Key Chains HK35 (Random colour shipped)
Offered by Klaritta

1.0 out of 5 stars Good job I heard it drop, 12 July 2016
Broke first time using it (attached to bag). Good job I heard it drop. I will repair with stronger loop but be warned...

My Music Gifts "Union Jack Guitar" Fridge Magnet
My Music Gifts "Union Jack Guitar" Fridge Magnet
Offered by quantumleapdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars All look great together but this is my favourite, 12 July 2016
Bought two others from the range. All look great together but this is my favourite. Love love love them
It adds a bit of personality to boring item as all on my fridge. The only items stuck to my fridge😀

My Music Gifts "Vintage Guitar" Fridge Magnet
My Music Gifts "Vintage Guitar" Fridge Magnet
Offered by quantumleapdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Love !!, 12 July 2016
Bought 3 together they look great on the fridge. It adds a bit of personality to boring item.

My Music Gifts "Guitar" Fridge Magnet, Black
My Music Gifts "Guitar" Fridge Magnet, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Look cool, 12 July 2016
Look great with others on fridge. I bought three and put them together. Just to add a bit of personality to fridge.

Tribal Steel Women's Black Double Wrap Around Leather Bracelet with Stainless Steel Clasp of 19cm

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disappointed, 12 July 2016
Really well made, looks and feels great. Cannot fault it one bit. I've even forgot to take it off in shower. No colour run or unwinding etc. It's exactly what I wanted. 5🌟

HILLARY Navy Patent PU Leather Stilleto High Heel Classic Court Shoes Size UK 6 EU 39

Excellent

Betty Bakes ~ 6 x Eton Mess
Betty Bakes ~ 6 x Eton Mess
Offered by Betty Bakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Mar. 2016
Heaven on earth for everyone, not just for Coeliac's (gluten intolerants)

Betty Bakes ~ A Selection Pack of 6 of Betty Bakes Cakes