Profile for Check-one > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Diary A4 Day to a Page Burgundy 2014 KFA41BG14
Diary A4 Day to a Page Burgundy 2014 KFA41BG14

5.0 out of 5 stars A good diary, 20 July 2014
I was unaware that they made diaries this size and I am glad I stumbled across this item, it has enough lines on each day to allow you to write in detail, the pages are of a good quality and it seems durable.

I would recommend this product.

Uhlsport Ball pump
Uhlsport Ball pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Uhlsport Ball pump (Sports)
No complaints, good price arrived well packages and pumped up my old basketball brilliantly.

Pack of 12 Clear Suit/Garment Clothes Covers - 100cm - (6 Individual Retail Packs)
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars zipped up, 19 July 2014
This is excellent value for money, being transparent helps me see what is inside and adds an airy feel to my wardrobe. They have lasted against daily use and have successfully kept clothes and suits dust and moth free.

I recommend this product.

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200 ml
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth ending, 19 July 2014
I had significantly increased the amount of time I was cycling when I purchased this and for some reason I convinced I had to have smooth legs (darn you tour de France). As I could not bring myself to shave or wax I opted for this; I can say it worked flawlessly for me, just follow the instructions wash off and it's done!

I now cycle with hairy legs PROUD and no longer use this product but I can recommend it.

MOFRED®-SCREEN PROTECTOR For Apple iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S 16GB & 32GB - FRONT AND BACK FULL BODY PROTECTORS VALUE PACK (6 FRONT+6 BACK)
Offered by BONAMART CO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It does protect the screen, 19 July 2014
This product does what it says on the tin, it is a good fit and has protected my iphone screen well.

Belkin Cat5e Snagless UTP Patch Cable (Black) 30m
Belkin Cat5e Snagless UTP Patch Cable (Black) 30m

5.0 out of 5 stars Improved my gaming experience, 19 July 2014
I used this for my Playstation 3 and I can confirm it improved my online gaming experience.

The cable itself is good quality and the clips have not broken good product.

Panasonic KX-TG6822EB Twin DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG6822EB Twin DECT Cordless Telephone Set with Answer Machine
Offered by liGo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for calls, 19 July 2014
I am happy with this phone, it is cheap, easy to use and the calls come through crystal clear.

I got bored with all the fancy phones and just wanted something simple and this phone fit the bill! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a no-nonsense phone.

Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution 472ml
Tend Skin Ingrown Hair Solution 472ml
Offered by Fine Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, better than what the barbours use, 19 July 2014
This product has been great in stopping razor bumps and disinfecting after a hair cut.

Murrays Manicure Tq Toe Nail Clipper
Murrays Manicure Tq Toe Nail Clipper

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, 25 May 2014
I would recommend this product.

The handle has a good grip and thus the clipper will not slip out of your hands and the 'cutters' themselves are both strong and sharp.

I have had them over a year and they work today as they did the day I received them.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 May 2014
In short I would not recommend this product.

I previously bought the 'Philips Azur iron, very similar to the GC4890/02 and that iron was fantastic, it was durable (survived several drops), dealt with lime scale very well and made my shirts look liked they had been dry cleaned, that was truly a brilliant product and a credit to Philips.

This thing! despite never dropping it; is just a disappointment in contrast.

It leaks water from the top (I am not overfilling it), I am constantly treating it for lime scale, the steam is not as powerful, it does not come with the protective plate (despite being more expensive) and worse of all my shirts don't seem as good.

Maybe I got a dud who knows, I just can't believe both irons were made by the same company (and this is supposed to be the improved model.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7