Profile for Veronika > Reviews

Barney's Version [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Giamatti
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars What an outstanding movie!, 2 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Barney's Version [DVD] (DVD)
I knew he will be good! I always liked him. But his performance made me speechless - which is very uncharacteristic from me. I fallen in love with him and I want a hairy, ugly, short, ginger guy just like him! He made him so lovable and human!
And dear me, the AMAZING Dustin Hoffman! He still has it! And he did it again! He just cant disapoint me - as it seems. Very clever, beautiful acting from him!
The Twilight/Victoria actress was good too. Small but good role and she did it well.
Not the mention Minne Driver. She used to be good when she was young. Just about average. But now I think her playing matured so much, this is the secong move I saw from her when I absolutely loved her and realised how good she is!
Also the guy who played Boogie... Wow. Very nice performance!
The story was very good, the picture and OMG the music too!!
Overall it was a gem and an absolute pleasure to watch it!

Revolutionary Road [DVD] [2008]
Revolutionary Road [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars The trailer is more exciting than the movie itself, 2 Feb. 2014
I had hight hopes for this. I love the era, love the actors and love the director. I thought nothing could go wrong...
The acting was very powerful, they did a great job. The story itself was good too. But it was boring. I fell asleep twice. This is never really happening to me. I like dark, deep dramas.. but this was not that interesting. Kate was good but she was not fit to this character. She looked so old and not addapted well into the fifties. I blame the make up and design guy for it. Leo was great. Moving.

100 Animal Print Zebra Design Paper Bags 125mm x 175mm - 5" x 7"
100 Animal Print Zebra Design Paper Bags 125mm x 175mm - 5" x 7"
Offered by Bag It Plastics Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, 1 Feb. 2014
Smaller than what I thought it would be but it is my fault, I did not look at the measurements as properly as I should have

20 Lime Green Twist Twisted Handle Paper Carrier Bags 220mm x 100mm x 310mm (8.5" x 4" x 12")
Offered by ei-packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 1 Feb. 2014
Smaller than what I thought it would be - but it is my fault. Not theirs. Bright green, much brighter than on the picture

Danielle Steel's Fine Things [DVD]
Danielle Steel's Fine Things [DVD]
Dvd ~ D.W. Moffett
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars better then what I remembered!, 28 Jan. 2014
I watch this years ago and I didnt like it. I remember why: the female character was soooo bad, I hated it because of her. 6 years past and I watched again. THIS TIME I LOVED IT!! I think finally she managed to learn how to act ;))))
It was exciting also! Ahh and D.W. Moffett.... !! I love him in Swithced at birth and I have to say he was really good even back then!!

And Then There Was One [DVD]
And Then There Was One [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amy Madigan
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars What a gem!, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: And Then There Was One [DVD] (DVD)
The story is hearbreaking and all. BUT amazing performances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really liked the characters (I dont know how true they are to the real ones tho) and it was NOT boring but beautiful all the way!!

Music of the Heart [DVD]
Music of the Heart [DVD]
Dvd ~ Meryl Streep

5.0 out of 5 stars good family movie, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Music of the Heart [DVD] (DVD)
When I first saw I cried... About 10 years later I bought it for the same experience and hoped I will like it again. (im a tragic weeper...). Well it didnt do the magic again. (I cant say its not a nice movie tho!!). But I give 5* because of the amazing performances and the atmosphere and my memories!

Jane Eyre [DVD] [1997] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Jane Eyre [DVD] [1997] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars best of all the adaptations, 28 Jan. 2014
I saw a lot of versions but after this I was unable to speak.. it was so beautiful... Nobody talks about this movie for some reason... I think only I know the secret!!!

Lena: My 100 Children [DVD]
Lena: My 100 Children [DVD]
Dvd ~ Linda Lavin
Offered by BLT-Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars True story, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lena: My 100 Children [DVD] (DVD)
...so you can not be really harsh on it...! This is a beautiful story, tragic and of course will make you cry. A tad boring to be honest...

Scarlett (The Complete TV Series) (1994) (Region 2) (Import)
Scarlett (The Complete TV Series) (1994) (Region 2) (Import)
Dvd ~ Joanne Whalley

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good!, 28 Jan. 2014
Believe it or not I saw this one first, then the Gone with the wind!! I know..Unbelievable..! So probably that is why I dont let those angry-GWTW fans hurt this series because I only watched GWTW because of this!! Of course we cant compare the two, I am not saying this is better. But a very very good finish for those story!! So everyone, turn off your prejudice and just enjoy!! (WOW Timothy.... sexy...!!)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-28