Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR Digital Camera (16MP EXR-CMOS Sensor, 30x Manual Optical Zoom) 3 inch Tiltable LCD Screen (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm Camera HS30, 30 Jun 2012
I love this camera. It takes really nice pictures and the video is excelent, not so sure about the MOV format as it can seem a little 'jerky' and not in sync with the audio, but easily converted to MPG which my software supports and produced a smooth video. This is the best camera/video I have ever bought. The manual zoom is wonderful as I cannot get on with the automatic zoom on other cameras/video recorders. I love this camera and don't go anywhere without it.

Maxsimafoto - NP-W126, Fully Compatible Battery, 1310mAh, for Fujifilm fits X-Pro1, X-E1, X-E2, X-M1, X-A1, X-T1, FinePix HS50EXR, HS30EXR, HS33EXR, FUJI W126. NPW126.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement battery for Fujifilm, 30 Jun 2012
Excellent. Shows battery remaining, lasts for ages and comparable to the original. Worth buying, and really cheap. I am pleased I have bought this!

Ex-Pro Fuji NP-W126 NPW126, BC-W126, BCW126 Fast Travel-Pro Charger Fuji Camera [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm Battery Charger, 30 Jun 2012
Excellent product, no cables, small, neat and tidy. Had a similar charger for another product in the past and much better than the supplied charger. Worth buying.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2013 10:21 PM BST

6 x Clear Screen Protectors for FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR - Anti-Scratch LCD Guards / Display Savers
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for HS30 EXR Fujifilm camera, 12 Jun 2012
I have just fitted one of these screen protectors onto my camera and it went on a dream with no bubbles and certainly looks like it will do the jobs. An excellent product at an excellent price. Highly recommended.

The Honour of the Knights (First Edition) (The Battle for the Solar System) (The Battle for the Solar System Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Took a little time to get going... but..., 11 Feb 2012
It took me a little time to get into this, but then... I loved it. The characterisation was really absorbing, and has left me with wanting to know more about them, particularly Chaz. I am going to have to read the next book to find out more about this man. Excellent, I could not put it down.

A Land of Ash
A Land of Ash

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it..., 25 Dec 2011
This review is from: A Land of Ash (Kindle Edition)
I have read David Dalglish the 'half orc' series, and really enjoyed them. This book is another thing altogether. I could not put it down, the individual stories are very well written and absorbed me into a world that could be, very thought provoking. I hope David Dalglish will continue with this theme, developing the individual characters and story lines. Very powerful stuff. WELL DONE!

A Sliver of Redemption (The Half-Orcs Book 5)
A Sliver of Redemption (The Half-Orcs Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars David Dalglish has done it again..., 9 Dec 2011
Just finished the last in the series and I enjoyed all 5 books. Very dark and at times disturbing, but I would recommend these to anyone. Is there going to be a 6th book?

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Nov 2011
I thought about a Kindle for a very long time, in and out of shops, looking, comparing and never did until the G3 came out. I bought one, obviously!, and I think it is the best product I have ever bought. I can upload my pdf articles I have, books galore, and lots free, it does everything I wanted and much more. I do not go anywhere without it. I was not sure how it would feel and thought I might miss the feel of a book. I was so wrong! I have read more in the last few weeks that I have had it than I have in the last year. It is small, weights very little and I can hold hundreds of books and articles all at my finger tips. I love it...

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Leather Cover, Steel Blue (will only fit Kindle Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 20 Nov 2011
This product is fantastic, is protects my Kindle and looks good too. It feels good to hold, either open like a book, or folded back on itself. I was not sure if I needed it, but when you spend a lot of money on a Kindle, you want to protect it with something that looks and feels good. The way the Kindle fits into the cover is good also, very simple and unobtrusive. I think I may have wanted to upgrade to the Cover with light as I use a clipon at the moment, but still in two minds.

The Weight of Blood (The Half-Orcs Book 1)
The Weight of Blood (The Half-Orcs Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought the next one..., 10 Nov 2011
I have only just bought my Kindle and this was one of those books I downloaded because it was free. I can see why some books are free, but this was not one of them. It may lack the depth of some great novels, but I do not have much time and this was one I could just pick up, read a bit and put down again. A very easy read and I could not wait to pick it up again when time permitted. I have now bought the second book and what a cracker this is turning out to be, as good if not better than the first. Well done to David Dalglish.

Page: 1 | 2