Profile for Xedilian > Reviews

Content by Xedilian

Xedilian (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
4 x La Riche Directions Semi-Perm Hair Colour Apple Green (ALL COLOURS Avail) 4x 88ml
Offered by The Rock Collection
Price: 12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair dye, 29 July 2014
I've used a lot of hair dye over the years, and Directions is by far my favourite brand. This dye is vibrant and lasts a decent amount of time :)

Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend (Nintendo DS)
Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend (Nintendo DS)
Offered by CD DIXIE
Price: 22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, 29 July 2014
I've played virtually ever Tomb Raider game and even though there are newer releases I still find myself going back to the older ones. This is a very good game, the only qualm I have is that the save mechanism is broken in the DS version so it doesn't save checkpoints, only levels. One has to be very careful not to die before completing the level.

Streetwise Paris
Streetwise Paris
by Michael Brown
Edition: Map
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Map, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Streetwise Paris (Map)
I bought a few maps before I went to paris, and I used this one the most, it's clear and easy to use. Made my time there much easier and more enjoyable as I knew where I was going! :)

DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Paris
by Collectif
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 29 July 2014
I found this invaluable when I went to Paris, far better than any of the other guide books I bought (which were quite a few), recommended to my friends who are travelling abroad :)

Carry on Wayward Son
Carry on Wayward Son
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Song, 29 July 2014
A good song to listen to when one is preparing for a Supernatural fest or waiting for Gishwhes to start XD
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2014 2:36 PM BST

Sades 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headset for PC Laptop (Blue)
Sades 3.5mm Stereo Gaming Headset for PC Laptop (Blue)
Offered by Senhai
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good headphones, 29 July 2014
These are very good headphones, they're comfortable, don't rub and don't heat up on a hot day. Unfortunately when I was playing Wolfenstein the New Order i heard a crackle when the sound was low, meaning I had to put it up a little higher than I wanted. Haven't had this problem with any other game though. Overall pretty good for the price :)

Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Blades - Pack of 3
Wilkinson Sword Hydro Silk Blades - Pack of 3
Offered by WebBasket
Price: 6.79

5.0 out of 5 stars These blades are amazing for one such as myself who has very sensitive ..., 29 July 2014
These blades are amazing for one such as myself who has very sensitive skin, unfortunately I find that they blunt quickly and become rougher in more sensitive areas. Brilliant for the price though :)

Parlez-Vous Francais?
Parlez-Vous Francais?
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
I love this song, it's really upbeat and downloads well :)

Roxy Womens Sugar Baby Backpack
Roxy Womens Sugar Baby Backpack
Price: 19.26 - 26.76

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful for college, 29 July 2014
Lovely backpack, very useful for college, school etc. Also an awesome, vibrant design (Ultraviolet). Not flimsy or cheap. :)

Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Wii)
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Wii)
Offered by clickforgamesltd
Price: 8.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, 31 Dec 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The idea of the game is really good, but i find that a lot of the time the controls are unresponsive. It's almost like it's trying (and failing to be Assassin's Creed). Apart from the unresponsive controls, it's a good game.

Page: 1 | 2