Profile for Faramous > Reviews

Content by Faramous

Faramous

Halo 4 Trigger Headset (Xbox 360)
Halo 4 Trigger Headset (Xbox 360)

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 8 Nov 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I found this headset to be uncomfortable. It is good in other areas but for me it isn't realistic for an average gaming session because it makes my ears hurt.

Email From A Vampire
Email From A Vampire
by Nigel Cooper
Price: 7.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 6 Oct 2012
This review is from: Email From A Vampire (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book from cover to cover. Good progression, atmosphere and characters.
This book is also modestly mature, I didn't get that teen pop feel from it that a lot of modern stuff has.

All in all, well worth the money and I will read it again at some point.

Jurassic Park [DVD] [1993]
Jurassic Park [DVD] [1993]
Dvd ~ Sam Neill
Offered by Jasuli
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad categorisation for a brilliant film!, 3 July 2010
This review is from: Jurassic Park [DVD] [1993] (DVD)
I found this film in the category for "Most overrated films of all time". This, I think, is incorrect.
Jurassic park has got to be one of the greatest films of all time, it's story, layout and cast work in perfect unison to create a truly remarkable film.
The films animation hasn't even fallen prey to being cheesy but I can see how some of the younger generation may have issues with this film due to having things like Avatar to grow up on.

Even if you've never seen this film before then I highly recommend it.

Starship Troopers [DVD] [1998]
Starship Troopers [DVD] [1998]
Dvd ~ Casper Van Dien
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss the point., 3 July 2010
The review from E. Baumgartner is spot on!
When this film is taken and seen how it's supposed to be then it is a brilliant watch, true classic.

Stormrage (World of Warcraft)
Stormrage (World of Warcraft)
by Richard A Knaak

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Knaak's best., 3 July 2010
This book is a very good read for the Warcraft and Knaak fan.
With Stormrage you can feel that Knaak has used some of the same style as he did in War of the Ancients, if you were a big fan of those then this book is one I think you should definitely read.
The book started a little slow but as the momentum picked up pace you find your self picking up the book at every free moment.
It brings back some classics and introduces some new things that are bound to take a place with the greats.
It's hard to give this book credit without accidentally spoiling the story so I'll stop here but to give you an idea of the quality of this book you should know that upon reading it I bought a second, signed and numbered copy of the book.