Profile for Janet Blackman > Reviews

Content by Janet Blackman

Janet Blackman "Janet Blackman" (Kent, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB
Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery Life, 24 July 2014
Still needs a longer battery life runs out every day. Not enough for a long airplane journey to America

THE COMPLETE NOVELS OF MARK TWAIN AND THE COMPLETE BIOGRAPHY OF MARK TWAIN (Complete Works of Mark Twain Series) THE COMPLETE WORKS COLLECTION (The Complete Works of Mark Twain Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013
Al My Mark Twain books in one place and safely stored in the cloud whenever I want to read them

Birds of Prey (The Courtneys)
Birds of Prey (The Courtneys)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013
Slowly putting all my hardbacks and paperbacks onto Kindle when the price is right! So come on Amazon reduce those prices I have over a hundred books to replace!!

Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box
Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Manual, 23 Sep 2013
Excellent easy to understand well done best manual I have had in a long time very concise and well laid out

Monsoon (The Courtneys)
Monsoon (The Courtneys)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013

Blue Horizon (The Courtneys)
Blue Horizon (The Courtneys)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013

The Triumph of the Sun (The Courtneys)
The Triumph of the Sun (The Courtneys)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013

Redwood BB-CT204 13.5cm Terracotta Dish Candle Set (3 Pieces)
Redwood BB-CT204 13.5cm Terracotta Dish Candle Set (3 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013

Kindle Fire HD User Guide Manual: How To Get The Most Out Of Your Kindle Device in 30 Minutes (AUGUST 2014)

Beethoven: Symphonies Nos. 5 & 7