Profile for Janet Blackman > Reviews

Content by Janet Blackman

Janet Blackman "Janet Blackman" (Kent, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
THE COMPLETE NOVELS OF MARK TWAIN AND THE COMPLETE BIOGRAPHY OF MARK TWAIN (Special Kindle Illustrated & Annotated Edition With 300+ Pages of Critical ... (The Complete Works of Mark Twain Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013
Al My Mark Twain books in one place and safely stored in the cloud whenever I want to read them

Birds of Prey (The Courtneys)
Birds of Prey (The Courtneys)
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013
Slowly putting all my hardbacks and paperbacks onto Kindle when the price is right! So come on Amazon reduce those prices I have over a hundred books to replace!!

Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box
Kindle Fire: The Missing Manual: The book that should have been in the box
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Manual, 23 Sep 2013
Excellent easy to understand well done best manual I have had in a long time very concise and well laid out

Monsoon (The Courtneys)
Monsoon (The Courtneys)
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013

Blue Horizon (The Courtneys)
Blue Horizon (The Courtneys)
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013

The Triumph of the Sun (The Courtneys)
The Triumph of the Sun (The Courtneys)
Price: 4.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013

Redwood BB-CT204 13.5cm Terracotta Dish Candle Set (3 Pieces)
Redwood BB-CT204 13.5cm Terracotta Dish Candle Set (3 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013

Kindle Fire HD User Guide Manual: How To Get The Most Out Of Your Kindle Device in 30 Minutes (JUNE 2014)
Price: 0.77

Beethoven: Symphonies Nos. 5 & 7
Beethoven: Symphonies Nos. 5 & 7
Price: 8.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Library, 23 Sep 2013

A Sparrow Falls (The Courtneys)
A Sparrow Falls (The Courtneys)
Price: 3.59