Profile for D. Jones > Reviews

2x Eveready Energy Saving 2D Lamp - 55W (240V) 4 Pin -
2x Eveready Energy Saving 2D Lamp - 55W (240V) 4 Pin -
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 April 2016
A good product which emits LOADS of light. The difference between this and the 38W light I used to have in the garage is huge - much more light! I can see what I'm doing in there now.

Travelambo RFID Blocking Mens Wallet Genuine Leather Bifold
Travelambo RFID Blocking Mens Wallet Genuine Leather Bifold
Offered by Travelambo Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet, 16 April 2016
A good looking wallet that arrived in a lovely presentation box. The wallet is well made with plenty of pockets for your cards and 2 compartments for money/receipts.
Not tried it against a contactless machine just yet but if it doesn't work then I'll review again

Cable Matters 601011 - USB cables (USB A, Lightning, Male/Male, Straight, Straight, Black)
Offered by Cable Matters

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 19 Dec. 2015
This is the second charging cable from Cable Matters, not because the other one broke but because my daughter now has my other one! I purchased my first one over 18 months ago and it's still like new. These are a quality build, durable and longer in length than the standard Apple cable. I have had no issues with compatibility on my iPhone 6, my wife's iPhone 5 or my daughter's iPod. I would definitely recommend these to anybody.

Fone Sync Power Cable Apple iOS8 Certified Lightning to USB Charger, Sync & Charge Adapter for iPhone 5s / 5c / 5, iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Mini / Air, iPod Nano 7G / Touch 5G - 1M White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lead, 2 Jan. 2015
Works a treat and the item arrived in good time. I've had no issues at all with this lead.

10 METRE WHITE CONNECTABLE LED ICICLE LIGHTS 320 LEDS WITH 8 FUNCTION CONTROLLER ** FULLY WATERPROOF SEALED ICICLE LIGHTS IDEAL FOR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS, XMAS LIGHTS, ETC ** INCLUDES TRANSFORMER / PLUG CAPABLE OF RUNNING 3 SETS / 30 METRES
Offered by Brightlightz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lights, 22 Dec. 2014
These lights are great. I bought two of them and they work brilliantly. With a lovely bright white light, they look great on the outside of the house. The good thing with these is that you can connect them together thereby only using a single controller (you instantly have a 'free' back-up controller!).
They've been up for almost a week now in the windy and rainy weather of late, and I have seen no issues as yet.

Apple iPhone 6 / 6s 4.7 inch Case, i-Blason Armorbox Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector / Impact Resistant Bumpers (Black)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - best phone cover I've ever owned!, 22 Dec. 2014
Having had two iterations of iPhone, I thought I'd get a good quality case. I have to say that this is the best case I've ever owned - for any phone! It's very well designed and the phone feels well protected. The volume buttons work really well through the rugged exterior with accessible closeable 'flaps' for the headphone & charging connections.
This cover even comes with its own built-in screen protector saving you money in the process. If you want to protect your phone then I would definitely recommend this product. I'm unable to find fault with it.

Gillette Sensor Excel for Men Refill Razor Blade Cartridges, 10 Cartridges
Gillette Sensor Excel for Men Refill Razor Blade Cartridges, 10 Cartridges

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Razor - excessive P&P!, 1 Aug. 2013
I have used this brand of razors in excess of 10 years and have never had a problem with them. The razors are great and used to be value for money. I bought 3 packets of these from Amazon before they decided to dispense with the free delivery option which, in my opinion, will reduce their customer base as some of the delivery charges are on the excessive side. Having looked at the £6 P&P charges on this particular item, I wouldn't buy them from here again.

Polar T31 Coded Transmitter
Polar T31 Coded Transmitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 1 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Polar T31 Transmitter (Sports)
I bought this HR strap about 3 years ago and have not had any issues with it. I purchased it as a package (along with the RS100 watch) and it works a treat.
As previous reviewers have stated, you must wet the grey patches on the strap in order to get it to work - thereafter, perspiration (if you're working hard enough!) does the trick. It's important to soak the strap in clean water on completion of exercising to remove any sweat and to preserve the strap for prolonged use.
However, the best thing for me is that it works with my Tacx Fortius Turbo Trainer as well, saving me an extra £50 or so for the Tacx OEM version which is an added bonus.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 8 May 2013
For the price (quarter of the price of the official controllers) these are good little items that work well with FIFA13.
My brother-in-law has the same but he encountered issues with the cable coming loose at either end. I'm not sure if this is excessive boisterous handling or just wear and tear but I've taped up either end just in case and treat them with kid gloves (as best you can).
All in all, I can't fault these so far and would recommend them to anybody.

Shocksock Reflective Sports Armband, Case, Cover, Holder for iPhone 5S - Black
Shocksock Reflective Sports Armband, Case, Cover, Holder for iPhone 5S - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY Disappointed. Poor design., 23 Nov. 2012
The iPhone 5 fits in the case with no problems at all and I must admit that I have had no problems in extracting the phone at all unlike some others have stated in their reviews. There is also a cut out at the bottom of the case to allow a headset jack plug to be inserted - no problem there then. The phone can be used very easily via the sturdy plastic cover. There are two main issues that I have with this product. Firstly, the strap around the arm is not very flexible (not enough elasticity) resulting in the armband falling down your arm when carrying out any form of exercise. I was doing static weights (legs) and the armband STILL kept falling down. Secondly, and the most annoying/damning fault with this product is that the velcro securing strap does not hold the armband securely enough. I have used this around 10 times now and the velcro has come loose every single time!! That's not good enough when it contains a £500 iPhone 5!!
I am going to throw mine away and buy a Belkin armband that I used for my iPhone 4.

Page: 1 | 2