Profile for Afroditi Founda > Reviews

The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes
The Creativity Hub Rory's Story Cubes

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Feb. 2016
Very smart game!!

Fotodiox Lens Mount Adapter - Canon FD, New FD, FL Lens to Nikon Camera Adapter for for Nikon D1, D2, D3, D3x, D3h, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D3000, D3100, D5000, D7000
Offered by Fotodiox Inc. USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, now I can easily use my manual ..., 3 Feb. 2016
Excellent fit,now I can easily use my manual Canon lenses with my D2X Nikon camera! Great!!

The Whole-Brain Child: 12 Proven Strategies to Nurture Your Childís Developing Mind
by Dr Tina Payne Bryson

5.0 out of 5 stars A new perspective on how to communicate with our children, 7 Mar. 2014
Dedicated to parents -like me- who thought were doing a great job with their kids. Truth is, there are so many new things to learn. And this book provides us with this essential scientific knowledge. Very simply written, it is fun to read and provides you with a series of strategies that really work!