Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for J > Reviews

Content by J

J

Lenovo A530 23-inch Multitouch All-In-One Desktop - Silver (Intel Core i5 4200M 2.5GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, Wi-Fi, BT, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard and mouse not working, 13 Mar. 2014
I was so looking forward to delivery of my new pc and when it came I couldnt use the keyboard and mouse. It looks like the wifi card is missing. Luckily I had my old one so have set that up with it and now it is working fine. The other gripe I have is the price has dropped almost £100 in a couple of days of me ordering it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2014 9:02 PM BST

Last Christmas
Last Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Last Christmas (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put this book down and can't wait to start the next one. Well done to the author. I loved it!

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]
Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving It!, 12 Nov. 2012
After reading the reviews on here I finally decided to buy the Kindle Fire HD..I ordered it on the 3 to 5 day delivery which was free and it arrived 18 hours later..Well done Amazon..The only thing that was worrying me was the fact you cant get Flash Player on it but after browsing through the Amazon forum I found the solution..Download the Dolphin Browser then from that browser you can download the Flash Player..So anyone who is worried about it dont be because the answer is on the forum..My Fire is working brilliantly with the new browser and I love it..I'm just waiting for my case to arrive and I'll be all set to go!
For anyone who wants the Dolphin Browser here are the instructions!

1. Enable outside apps
>Swipe top bar down >choose +more >scroll down to device and choose it > turn "allow installation of applications" on.

2. Load ES File Explorer
>Go to the app store and search for ES File Explorer and install it (its free)

3. Download the Dolphin Browser apk file
>in the silk browser, go here and download the file -[...] it will download into your downloads folder.

Note - Do NOT try to install the file from the "notifications" bar.

4. Install Dolphin
> Open ES File Explorer and navigate to the "downloads" folder. >Locate the dolphin apk file and click on it. It should begin installing, after it finishes open it!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2012 2:42 PM GMT

M-EDGE e-Luminator Touch Booklight for Kindle 3 - White
M-EDGE e-Luminator Touch Booklight for Kindle 3 - White
Offered by Electric Blush

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Nov. 2011
I love this book light. Light in weight and moves well. Also easy to switch on and off..Works brilliantly with my Kindle

LINDY Double CD Case, 5 Pack
LINDY Double CD Case, 5 Pack
Offered by Vision Media Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 31 Aug. 2011
Very good... blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..I dont know what else to say about it by using over 20 words!

Proactive Portable Drop Side Storage Box 125mm Blue
Proactive Portable Drop Side Storage Box 125mm Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 31 Aug. 2011
This item is cheap and cheerful and does the job for the price it cost. The downside was it took a lot strength to put it together

NEW WINCHESTER HARDWOOD GARDEN PATIO TABLE & 4 CHAIRS
NEW WINCHESTER HARDWOOD GARDEN PATIO TABLE & 4 CHAIRS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Mar. 2011
I thought I might be buying a load of rubbish because of the price but when it arrived it was easy to put together and is so comfortable to use and looks really good quality. I'm well impressed with everything and it only took 2 days to arrive from when I ordered it. Cant be bad!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2011 5:58 PM BST

T5/G5 14W Lamp Fitting Slimline Linkable / Under Cabinet
T5/G5 14W Lamp Fitting Slimline Linkable / Under Cabinet
Offered by Select Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, 11 Feb. 2011
After having a faulty light the seller sent us another bulb but when we tried to fit it we realised it was the actual fitting that was faulty. As we already had the one fitting up and working we didnt want the hassle of having to take it all down and package it up and send back. The seller was prompt replacing the bulb.