Profile for Songbird > Reviews

Content by Songbird

Songbird

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Azuma Adults Black Lightweight Overnight Summer Camping Caravan Sleeping Bag New
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd
Price: 9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I expected, 1 Nov 2013
This is the right weight & size BUT the inside material is awful & uncomfortable as I had thought it would be poly-cotten. Thought it was a good price but I gave it to Charity straight away! Not for me I'm afraid.

Leopard Prints Zipper Closure Sunglasses Eyeglasses Box Case Magenta
Leopard Prints Zipper Closure Sunglasses Eyeglasses Box Case Magenta
Price: 2.86

3.0 out of 5 stars OK!, 1 Nov 2013
This case has a good Funky pattern & is well made & at a good price But is too bulky for my glasses. But it is OK!

Faux Leather Coated Black Letters Flowers Pattern Case Glasses Holder
Faux Leather Coated Black Letters Flowers Pattern Case Glasses Holder
Price: 3.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as hoped, 1 Nov 2013
This case was not as compact as I had hoped for & I found on seeing it, I did not like the pattern at all. Well made if bulky & reasonable price.

Silver Tone Red Faux Leather Zebra Pattern Magnetic Closure Eyeglass Glasses Case
Price: 4.43

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 1 Nov 2013
I found the design much too flashy for my taste & the case more bulky than I had hoped for. well made tho' & reasonably priced.

Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Conserve 370 g (Pack of 6)
Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Conserve 370 g (Pack of 6)
Price: 16.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 1 Nov 2013
This is top quality conserve & worth every penny... We ca highly recommend this product and will be ordering more regularly!

4 x Pack of Gift Wrapping Paper - Girls Floral (Purple / Butterflies / Pink / White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 July 2013
This is brilliant 12 metres of good wrapping paper for just under 9 a bargain! Would highly recommend this to anyone.

Osmo Essence Fibre Paste 100ml
Osmo Essence Fibre Paste 100ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS
Price: 5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 July 2013
I just find this indispensable fibre paste. It is a bit sticky on you fingers but great for your hair!

Rapesco Popper Wallet Dl Transparent/ Bright Assorted (Pack of 5)
Rapesco Popper Wallet Dl Transparent/ Bright Assorted (Pack of 5)
Price: 5.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 9 July 2013
These poches are just great & so handy, colourful & good for keeping paperwork safe or receipts or just about anythi

Start Me Up
Start Me Up
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Start Me Up (MP3 Download)
What can I say _ this is just Brilliant & everyone loves it as well. My favourite Band of all time Thanks!

TRESEMME SHAMPOO THERMAL RECOVERY REPLENISHES & STRENGTHENS FOR HEAT DAMAGED HAIR 900ML
Offered by Medideals
Price: 16.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 July 2013
This is a wonderful shampoo so rich & creamy & protecting & nourishing too! Highly recommended to anyone Thank You

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9