Profile for n > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cuisinart Mini Food Processor
Cuisinart Mini Food Processor

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Dec 2014
Very good machine once I realised I had the lid round the wrong way and it wasn't starting.

2 Best Artificial 38cm Boxwood Buxus Topiary Grass Balls
2 Best Artificial 38cm Boxwood Buxus Topiary Grass Balls
Offered by Best Artificial

5.0 out of 5 stars Otherwise they are very good., 8 Dec 2014
Try to buy what you need all at once... There can be slight variations in colour. Otherwise they are very good.

Fiebings Leather Dye 4oz / 118ml (Medium Brown)
Fiebings Leather Dye 4oz / 118ml (Medium Brown)
Offered by UK.Shoes Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars leather dye, 4 Jun 2014
Yes it is good but not to be used on dark colours or anything metallic as it doesn't cover. Otherwise yes it is good.

Nite Ize Spokelit LED Bike Light - Blue
Nite Ize Spokelit LED Bike Light - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars spokelit, 4 Jun 2014
Very good product ....... easy to fit and very effective on a dark night. One for each wheel and Viola!

One Fine Day [1997] [DVD]
One Fine Day [1997] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michelle Pfeiffer
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars One fine day, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: One Fine Day [1997] [DVD] (DVD)
I love this for the bit when she pulls out all this stuff to make costumes from her bag. A great Mamma I thought. Film is nice too and funny. Michelle Pfeiffer is always good... Cloon is cloon...

Silicone Madeleine/Shell Pan/Tray/Mould-Sponge Cake Tin FREE POSTAGE
Silicone Madeleine/Shell Pan/Tray/Mould-Sponge Cake Tin FREE POSTAGE
Offered by Allforhome Moulds

5.0 out of 5 stars madeleine silicone tray, 4 Jun 2014
Good product very easy to use and to clean. I have another and the only thing is that I would have liked to have found it in grey. So it matched my other. Suffice to say it is really good and nothing like a madeleine with coffee on a sunday morning. Add a raspberry to each before you cook and pipe a bit of lemon curd in behind the fruit after they are cooked... Yummy!

Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg)
Advantage 80mg Spot-On Solution for Large Cats and Pet Rabbits (over 4kg)
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Advantage spot on solution for large Cats or pet Rabbits, 1 May 2014
Fantastic and highly recommended. Must be regular about the application once a month preferably on the same day. Careful to make sure it's squeezed onto the skin at the back of the head where puss or bunny can't swing round and lick it off.

All I can say is it's worth it's weight in gold as no more unwanted visitors (fleas) and no more scratching and horrible discomfort.

Superb Superb! Puss will purr in contentment and bunny will hop with joy!

(OTODEX) Veterinary Ear Drops 14ml
(OTODEX) Veterinary Ear Drops 14ml
Offered by BuyAllMeans

5.0 out of 5 stars Otodex ear drops for doggies and moggies, 1 May 2014
I love it... Puss stops shaking her head and scratching. She's not too impressed with the application and wants to run away. I think though she gets used to it and has understood it helps her. She's not as bad. You have to use this product for 5 consecutive days and then frequently I would say at least once a month (check the instructions) I have found she needs to have it at least that much.

It is not too smelly and if it comforts your animals then it's worth it's weight in gold! Ships really fast from gr8 seller Black cats? and inexpensive so ***** Stars!

RUSTINS AFCG1000 Floor Varnish - Gloss
RUSTINS AFCG1000 Floor Varnish - Gloss

2.0 out of 5 stars Floor Varnish Rustins, 1 May 2014
Well I read the instructions carefully and I painted the required amount of coats. However the floor does not look as it did when I first painted it. I painted the floor white and when that was dry, I then painted the required coats of varnish and left the floor to dry properly before heavy use. The white floor now has black lines across the whole floor where the varnish has become textured somehow. So I am not too happy. I spent a long time and was very careful. I think it's worse because the floor is white but really shouldn't matter. There was no discolouration and it is clear varnish. Too early to say if it will yellow. It is stated it will not.
It went on well but I am not impressed even though it was not too expensive. Would not recommend for white floors. I think fine for dark floors.

Rust-Oleum RO0060001G1 750ml Chalkboard Paint
Rust-Oleum RO0060001G1 750ml Chalkboard Paint

5.0 out of 5 stars Chalk paint Rust-Oleum, 1 May 2014
Shipped quickly as I was a member of Prime. I find this paint gr8! and I use it for all sorts of things...You can really get creative and not just paint a piece of wood. I paint furniture too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3