Profile for Sue > Reviews

Content by Sue

Sue

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Rexel Soft Touch Display Book A4 Black Smooth Leather (36 Pockets)
Rexel Soft Touch Display Book A4 Black Smooth Leather (36 Pockets)

5.0 out of 5 stars Important Data, 4 Feb. 2016
I always use these for keeping important records. Nice to handle. A good supplier.

I Could Pee on This
I Could Pee on This
by Francesco Marciuliano

5.0 out of 5 stars Observant Writer, 4 Feb. 2016
This review is from: I Could Pee on This (Hardcover)
Obviously written by a cat owner, this is a book to make cat lovers chuckle. Delivered quickley, it is in excellent condition. Thank you.

Staedtler Stick Ballpoint Pens, Fine Tip, Black - (538307)
Staedtler Stick Ballpoint Pens, Fine Tip, Black - (538307)
Offered by stationery sh0p

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite 'everyday' pen, 9 Jan. 2016
This order was delivered later than expected but why should Royal Mail spoil the habit of many years. I should be happy though for they were not damaged. I love these fine pens, good in the hand they don't go 'blobby' which is the thing I find most irritating. Always use them.

Pilot G-Tec Rollerball Pen 0.4mm - Color: Red
Pilot G-Tec Rollerball Pen 0.4mm - Color: Red
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine writing, 9 Jan. 2016
I love Pilot fine tipped pens they write beautifully. This G4 is ultra fine. Well wrapped thank you,it was deliver later than promised but that's nothing new with the Royal Mail.

The World's Stupidest Signs (The World's Stupidest series)
The World's Stupidest Signs (The World's Stupidest series)
by Bryony Evens

5.0 out of 5 stars Chrissie present was a hit, 9 Jan. 2016
Bought as a gift. I have just had feedback from the recipient who said it is good, keeps going back for another giggle. If it's OK by him then I'm happy too.

Pilot spotliter VW twin tipped double ended highlighter marker - yellow and green colour x 1 single pen
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

3.0 out of 5 stars Read more carefully., 9 Jan. 2016
It arrived on time - just P Office must have had a double bank holiday.The pen is a good idea but I should have checked more carefully as the points are very fine. Therefore my 3 star rating. My fault not the seller who did everything right.

A Captain's Duty
A Captain's Duty

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Read, 9 May 2014
This review is from: A Captain's Duty (Kindle Edition)
This is bare bones and all, hiding no details of his fears yet still describing his motivations.
Despite reading it in bed, often falling asleep, I was totally hooked, couldn't think of another book until I had finished this one.
Highly recommended.

Sistema KLIP IT Cereal Container - 2.8 L, Clear with Blue Clips
Sistema KLIP IT Cereal Container - 2.8 L, Clear with Blue Clips

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacing Tupperware, 10 April 2014
I like the good airtight lid and shaping so it's easdy to pick up.
Replacing old container there are drawbacks. It doesn't hold quite as much but just OK for smaller size packs.
Also different proportions meant I had to rearrange the whole of 2 cupboards to accommodate it. Unbelievable isn't it !
Overall, a very good product.

MONOPOLY
MONOPOLY

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted, 10 April 2014
This review is from: MONOPOLY (App)
At last I can play alone, when and where I wish or have time. No longer dependant upon grandson for a decent game or even worse playing 2 hands alone and cheating the 'opponent'!
I particularly like to ability to turn-off the sound as, after a while, it tends to lull me and then I make mistakes.
Still learning all its' features.
This will keep me entertained for hours - much better than television.

Mail Plus
Mail Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars No Need to Dress and Walk for my Daily Mail, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mail Plus (App)
The whole reason why I bought it - so it's brilliant.
I found it a bit abbreviated from the paper version, no little snippets. Or is it me?
Sometimes it doesn't download automatically.
Major Plus from me is I get loads of Soduko to play (if I've got the time).
I really like it overall and furthermore, I don't have tons of paper to send to the re-cycling every week!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4