Profile for Janice > Reviews

Janice (England)

Polycell 3I1MKSPRY 500ml 3-in-1 Mould Killer Spray
Polycell 3I1MKSPRY 500ml 3-in-1 Mould Killer Spray

1.0 out of 5 stars Not quite sure?!, 5 Dec. 2013
I bought this product from my local hardware store plus a mask and goggles as requested to do. On first using it I was impressed it cleared the mould straight away. The products says it prevents re-growth, but after 6 months the mould grew back again. I continued to used the left over liquid in the product, but less than a month later the mould grew back again and spread elsewhere in the rooms (bathroom, kitchen, bedroom & living room) even though I did not touch that part. It's everywhere even on the floors, cupboard and inside the fridge. What is going on? My council seems reluctant to help with the problem despite a letter from my Dr confirming I am asthmatic and now taking a strong Inhaler dose. So frustrating!!

Fast & Furious : The 6 Movie Collection [DVD]
Fast & Furious : The 6 Movie Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vin Diesel

5.0 out of 5 stars #RIPPaulWalker, 5 Dec. 2013
I have been a fan from the beginning. I have seen all of the Fast & Furious franchise bar F&F 6. I always watch the repeats on TV. Just love it and actions films. I would highly recommended buying the set. After the recent death of one of the leading stars (Paul Walker). I decided to buy the set in his memory. #RIPPaulWalker #Foreverinourhearts
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2014 9:45 AM BST

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't work for me!, 2 July 2013
I am Afro-Caribbean and three years ago I had an allergic reaction to medication, which left dark pigmentation marks all over my body. My dermatologist said it will take 2 years to clear up and advised me to keep my skin moisturised daily and to try the Bio Oil as it will help to clear up the marks quicker. This is not true as I still have the marks and have to keep wearing cardigans or long sleeve tops and trousers/leggings throughout the summer when outside ashamed of my skin. Only my face is clear as it was not affected just parts of my neck. What a nightmare.

JUG MOP IN BEECH Size 330mm
JUG MOP IN BEECH Size 330mm
Offered by millstones

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 18 Mar. 2009
I was shock on receiving this item in the post as the picture was very misleading. I expected a full length mop and was sent what look like 'Ken Dodds feather duster'. Also millstone does not appear to have a returns policy awaiting response to email sent. Be careful when ordering this item.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 31, 2012 5:06 AM BST