Profile for Rachel > Reviews

Content by Rachel

Rachel

J-Bonest® 14.1 inch Canvas Fabric Laptop Case Cover Bag Laptop Notebook Sleeve Leopard's Spot bag for Macbook Pro, Macbook, Macbook Air Sleeve Case Dell, Hp, Lenovo, sony, Toshiba, Ausa, Acer, Samsung, Haier Ultrabook Bag Cover (14-14.1 Inches)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 2 Feb. 2016
Brilliant. Very good quality for the money-can see it lasting me a while. Would definitely recommend this for someone looking for a cheap and effective solution to keeping their laptop safe. Would definitely purchase again.

Women Ladies Flat Fur Linning Bow Winter Warm Low Heel Ankle Boots Shoes Size 5
Women Ladies Flat Fur Linning Bow Winter Warm Low Heel Ankle Boots Shoes Size 5
Offered by Loudlook

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointing. Do not buy these., 15 Jan. 2014
I am not impressed with these boots and am looking to send them back because they are far from what I expected. I am pleased with the service and delivery was prompt. However, when my boots arrived, they were in a battered box with no relation to the Loudlook company itself and were not labelled with a size, price, or material information. However, most importantly, to look at the boots, they do not even look like the size 5's I ordered, and when trying them on, I found they were even worse than originally thought. They are definitely a size four, not a size five as claimed. I am disgusted at this because I have paid for a service I expected to receive but I have not. This mistake is clearly through no fault of my own. The only mistake I made was ordering them. I now have to pay for them to be sent back to receive a refund or exchange for the product I intended to get. I expect a full apology and refund, including postage, from Loudlook or I will be taking matters further. Any of you who are looking to buy a Loudlook product, I do advise you not to do so.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 12 Jan. 2013
I received my tablet yesterday and so far I think that it is fantastic value for money! I was pleased that it came pre intsalled with various apps such as angry birds and many others. I have encountered no problems as of yet and I m discovering new things to do on it all the time! The battery life isn't brilliant but it Is an awful lot better than some people have made out. I personally wouldn't recommend this product to children as it is too delicate, but I would happily recommend it to anyone else of any age! It isnt an ipad, but i wasnt expecting anything close as it is such a buget item, however, it is of a very high standard. Overall, a fantastic product that will hopefully last a very long time.

Under The Mistletoe
Under The Mistletoe
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Justin Bieber, 2 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Under The Mistletoe (Audio CD)
I absolutely love thus album! It is original and heartfelt, and makes you feel part if the song. I have every album so far, and have not once been disappointed <3 I love Justin!