Profile for MrsTr00per90 > Reviews

Content by MrsTr00per90

MrsTr00per90

Astronomy Photographer of the Year: Collection 1 (Royal Observatory Greenwich)
Astronomy Photographer of the Year: Collection 1 (Royal Observatory Greenwich)
by Sir Patrick Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book!, 16 July 2013
I bought this for my Father as a present as he has always been fascinated with the Universe & loves to see all the beautiful galaxies, etc.

My Father absolutely loved this book & it never seems to leave his reading table.

If you want to see some amazing photos then this is an excellent book to own.

Hubble's Universe: Greatest Discoveries and Latest Images
Hubble's Universe: Greatest Discoveries and Latest Images
by Terence Dickinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book For Star Gazers!, 16 July 2013
I bought this for my Father as a present as he has always been fascinated with the Universe.

My Father was surprised & loved all the beautiful pictures that this book had inside!

If you are a fan of the Universe & want to see some amazing photos then this is a brilliant book to own.

COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Large
COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Large

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected!, 17 Jun 2013
I had a 42kg American Bulldog X that would pull towards dogs, lamp posts, etc., so I thought this would be perfect for him but it turned out to be a little frustrating when used.

The harness itself is fantastic. It fitted perfectly around the dog & he wasn't bothered by it in the slightest due to the support that the harness provided. It didn't leave any marks & it was extremely easy to put on & adjust.

The only problem I had with it was that the cord that you attach your lead to gave too much give & he was still able to pull me towards other dogs, etc.
You don't have much control over your dog with this harness & even when you pull back it, it would only stop him from pulling for a few moments.

Personally I think this harness would be fantastic for small-medium breed dogs but I wouldn't personally use on large breeds due to the fact that you don't have full control!

I would highly recommend a halti as I have been using those for years & they work everytime no matter the breed!

Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Unscented Citronella
Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar, Unscented Citronella
Offered by Ark Stores UK

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic buy!, 19 Mar 2013
I bought the Innotek Anti-Bark Spray Collar for my 2 year old American Bulldog as he got into the habit of barking whenever he was let out into the garden & when strangers entered the house. He also had a tendency to howl & whine while I'd be out which became a bother to the neighbours so I thought I'd give this collar a try as it had a lot of good reviews & I am so glad that I did!
As soon as I received it I wanted to try it & see if it worked for myself & to my surprise, it corrected my dogs behaviour within 4 very quick bursts of Citronella. He now wears the collar when he is in the garden, when I know people are coming round & when I go out & according to the neighbours, he hasn't made a single bark since I bought it so I am extremely happy with this product & I would highly recommend it to someone with a dog that barks a lot.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Xbox 360)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Xbox 360)
Offered by Mayflower Stores

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant game!, 22 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game for my sister as her Xmas present & she hasn't stopped playing it since.
My whole family are massive fans of RPG games & it's pretty much all we play.
If your into building up your character, having miles of terrain to explore, having a chose of choosing between loads of side quests & also having a decent story line to follow then this game is right up your street & well worth the money.
This game has hours of gameplay & has bits for everyone to enjoy!