Profile for Shaney Evans > Reviews

Nintendo 3DS Handheld Console - Cosmos Black
Price: 146.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great console - one criticism, 9 Dec 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
What an excellent device this is! My son loves it (so do I) the 3D effects are amazing.
Please don't make the mistake I did, I didn't check for a charger, others I have purchased in the past always had one included. Luckily this was a birthday present so we were able to get to a shop easily but if this was a Xmas gift my son wouldn't of been able to use until the shops opened. That's my only critique. Apart from that I can not fault the 3Ds. Worth every penny.

Walking With Dead People - Hollywood
Walking With Dead People - Hollywood
Price: 1.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a Dead book., 3 Nov 2013
This book is certainly not dead, it's lively with info on Hollywood's dead.

Some info I knew but there is certainly a lot of interesting info that I did not know.

Giving you exact walking instruction, it's a useful book you could use to guide you on a mini walking tour of Hollywood while your looking for your fav actors walk of fame star.

My advice though to anyone not been to Hollywood & is going to use this tour, mark out the walk on a map and research the streets, because Hollywood is full of scandal and film info, every street you walk down will have some sort of historical event or movie relevance, so why not make this tour more interesting and make the most of your walk by packing as much extra info you can to this already interesting tour.

The Mammoth Book of Hollywood Scandals (Mammoth Books)
The Mammoth Book of Hollywood Scandals (Mammoth Books)
Price: 5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in Hollywood Scandals!, 3 Nov 2013
If like me, you have a fascination with Hollywood, then this is the book for you.
Whether your taste is stars of the silver screen or modern day actresses/actors, this book covers it all.

It's obvious the author has thoroughly done her research, I found myself reading new info on scandals that I thought I already had good knowledge on.

I found due to the chapters, each being a different scandal, it was easy to pick up and put down, which was perfect for travelling etc, mind you I also found myself going through the index to read the chapters that mostly appealed to me first.

Having read all of this authors previous books, I can honestly say I was not disappointed and can not recommend or speak highly enough of it.

Looking forward to whatever the author is planning to pen next.