Profile for sue > Reviews

Acme Tornado Yellow-The World's Most Powerful Whistle
Acme Tornado Yellow-The World's Most Powerful Whistle
Offered by brumemporium

5.0 out of 5 stars very loud, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Acme Tornado 2000 (Kitchen & Home)
I work at a school and a normal whistle wasn't getting the kids attention on the open field, so I went for this one. It's brilliant.

The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless
The Girl in the Box Series, Books 1-3: Alone, Untouched and Soulless

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant read., 28 May 2014
im not one to get lost in a good book but I couldn't put these down. Great story line and can't wait to read book 4 onwards.

Fairy Tattoos - 24 Supplied - Great Party Bags Fillers
Fairy Tattoos - 24 Supplied - Great Party Bags Fillers
Offered by SOC ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 28 Nov. 2013
I brought these for my 7 yr olds birthday party bags. My girls put them straight on very easily. They also last as long as your everyday temp tattoo too. Bargin and fast delivery.

Aida Needlework Fabric 14 Count 14"X18"-White
Aida Needlework Fabric 14 Count 14"X18"-White
Offered by Lakeside Needlecraft

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 28 Oct. 2013
This fabric is great value for small or larger project's.
Keeps it's shape and cuts nicely.
I will be using this brand again.

Mrs Crimble's Home Bake Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix 170 g (Pack of 5)
Mrs Crimble's Home Bake Sage and Onion Stuffing Mix 170 g (Pack of 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars yum, 28 Oct. 2013
This stuffing mix is simply yummy and completes any roast dinner. I would recommend it to anyone on a gf diet.

Disney Princess Hearts And Crowns Double Sided Easel
Disney Princess Hearts And Crowns Double Sided Easel

4.0 out of 5 stars hrs of fun., 22 Feb. 2012
I bought this for my 2 girls as they have a few princess things. It looks great and they both love it. Cleans really easy too wich is a bonus. You will need some white board markers though, my girls drew on the whiteboard with normal felt tips and it has not come off properly.

Terrain Kids Skull And Cross Bones Watch Akb-03 With Dog Tag Set
Terrain Kids Skull And Cross Bones Watch Akb-03 With Dog Tag Set

3.0 out of 5 stars great but didn't work on arriving., 1 Jan. 2012
I bought this watch for my son in the black Friday and when he opened it on Christmas morning it didn't work. To save the hassle i will just get a new battery. The watch itself looks great though & he loved it except it not ticking.

Pictionary: Ultimate Edition - uDraw (Xbox 360)
Pictionary: Ultimate Edition - uDraw (Xbox 360)
Offered by M.E. GAMES

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 1 Jan. 2012
I played this with the kids (3,5,6 &10) and had lots of fun. There are lots of ways to play & lots of different challenges in each round so it's not just a fact of drawing a simple picture. I would recommend this as a family game or just adults or kids, can be a simple quick game or a nice long game depending on what mode you choose.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2012 1:52 AM GMT

uDraw Tablet including Instant Artist (Xbox 360)
uDraw Tablet including Instant Artist (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hit with the whole family, 1 Jan. 2012
I bought this as a family gift for xmas. The kids love it and it's fun for adults to learn to use too. You can free draw with all sorts of brush's and stamps which is popular with the younger ones (3,5 &6)I have played it and enjoyed learning how to draw. It does take a little getting used too but great fun. I also bought the pictionary game with it and we played as a family, great game :)
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 20, 2012 9:27 AM BST