Profile for Like Snow > Reviews

Content by Like Snow

Like Snow "Like Snow" (Lisbon, Portugal)

Aluminium Case Bluetooth V3 Wireless Keyboard For Apple iPad Mini - Ultra Slim Design Premium Quality Bluetooth Keyboard - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY THIS!!!!, 10 Jan 2014
I've ordered this keyboard and it didn't work. The on/off button wouldn't slide at all, even using hardware when fingers started to ache. After being ignored by the seller I've opened the keyboard to see inside (wouldn't have my money back anyway) - all parts were glued (on/off button included). No wonder it wouldn't turn on. Lousy service, lousy product. 20 pounds waisted for nothing.

2mm-12mm Set of 16 Pairs 34cm (14 Inch) IN COTTON CASE Single Point BAMBOO KNITTING NEEDLES By Curtzy TM (32 Knitting Needles)
Offered by Kurtzie
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and perfect, 18 Feb 2013
These are just the perfect buy. A great value for the pack, they are as good as many expensive needles out there. Ok they are not super polished but will do the work and this way you'll have any size you may need in the future. I bought some more expensive for the sizes I use the most.

2mm-12mm Set of 16 80cm Circular BAMBOO KNITTING NEEDLES IN FREE COTTON CASE By Curtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie
Price: 49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., 18 Feb 2013
You get what you paid for. The plastic is very hard and I ended up buying more expensive ones to knit comfortably.

More Last-Minute Knitted Gifts
More Last-Minute Knitted Gifts
by Joelle Hoverson
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 18 Feb 2013
This book is perfect for anyone in need to knit a few gifts for kids. Yes you will find a lot of patterns for free in the internet but none will be so cute inspirational as these. I now want the first of the series..!

Periea Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets Large - Pink - Chelsy
Periea Handbag Organiser, Liner, Insert 12 Pockets Large - Pink - Chelsy
Offered by JNimports
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 18 Feb 2013
I now can find EVERYTHING in my huge black inside bags. It's perfect and I love it! Would recommend and would buy another if needed.

my fashionista daily journal: planner 2013
my fashionista daily journal: planner 2013
by BikiBiki Shop
Price: 18.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 18 Feb 2013
This is very sweet and usefull in theory, but it is bigger than the Bible and since it's huge and heavy, I end up not using it :( and it was pretty expensive - I know it's my fault though, it does tell you it has 700+ pages.