Profile for Ann > Reviews

Content by Ann

Ann (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Show-Me Dry Wipe Plain White Board Educational A4 Size. Pack of 2 Boards - Perfect for 1:1 Tuition.
Offered by Hellermans

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sept. 2015
My twelve year old son loves using his board for Maths work. He prefers it to paper and pen.

Looking Glass Girl
Looking Glass Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 April 2015
This is one of Cathy's best books and one of my fave books ever!Totally recommended for 9-12!It's about a girl called Alice who talks about being bullied.

Rebecca is Always Right
Rebecca is Always Right

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!, 26 Oct. 2014
This book was very good and made me feel like i was actually in the book,watching everything.It is about a girl called Rebeca and her life.You don't have to read the other books in the series to enjoy this book.In this story Rebeca's sister Rachel breaks up with her boyfriend Tom and Rebeca has to cheer her up.Recommended.

Daniel X: Game Over: (Daniel X 4)
Daniel X: Game Over: (Daniel X 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 27 April 2014
this book is very good. I think that the first two were excellent but this one is a page turner. A very good read.

Top Gear: My Dad Had One of Those
Top Gear: My Dad Had One of Those

2.0 out of 5 stars a disapointment, 14 April 2014
I bougt this book becuse I love top gear. This book was a disapointment because it was not even written by Jeremy, Richard or James. I thought that this book would have been better if it had been written by one of the unholy trinity.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2015 5:14 PM GMT

The Bed and Breakfast Star
The Bed and Breakfast Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Mar. 2014
This book is very good and I highly recommended it to you.It's about a girl called Elsa who's family gets so poor that they have to move in to a bed and breakfast hotel. When they arrive there,it is a tip.This book is for 7-10 year olds.

Chocolates and Flowers: Alfie's Story
Chocolates and Flowers: Alfie's Story

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 3 Feb. 2014
This book is amazing!I highly recommended it if you like real life stories!The age I recommended it to is 7-14.Please read it because it is brilliant I highly recommended it.

Chocolate Box Girls: Summer's Dream
Chocolate Box Girls: Summer's Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 2 Feb. 2014
This book is brilliant!I got stuck in it straight away!It does talk about scary things like anorexia though!overall it was a brilliant book and is super!

Dork Diaries: Pop Star (Dork Diaries Series Book 3)
Dork Diaries: Pop Star (Dork Diaries Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 19 Jan. 2014
This book is brilliant fantastic amazing!You should buy it!Nikki Maxwell's school is holding a talent show andNikki wants to take part!But then she hears that her enemy is to

Barry Loser: My Mum is a Loser
Barry Loser: My Mum is a Loser

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 7 Jan. 2014
This was not very good. It was way to short and it is not nice to call your mum a loser.It was sooo not (keel).

Page: 1 | 2