Profile for Dominique Li > Reviews

Content by Dominique Li

Dominique Li (London, UK)

Daniel X: Game Over: (Daniel X 4)
Daniel X: Game Over: (Daniel X 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 27 April 2014
this book is very good. I think that the first two were excellent but this one is a page turner. A very good read.

Top Gear: My Dad Had One of Those
Top Gear: My Dad Had One of Those

2.0 out of 5 stars a disapointment, 14 April 2014
I bougt this book becuse I love top gear. This book was a disapointment because it was not even written by Jeremy, Richard or James. I thought that this book would have been better if it had been written by one of the unholy trinity.

The Bed and Breakfast Star
The Bed and Breakfast Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 15 Mar 2014
This book is very good and I highly recommended it to you.It's about a girl called Elsa who's family gets so poor that they have to move in to a bed and breakfast hotel. When they arrive there,it is a tip.This book is for 7-10 year olds.

Chocolates and Flowers: Alfie's Story
Chocolates and Flowers: Alfie's Story

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 3 Feb 2014
This book is amazing!I highly recommended it if you like real life stories!The age I recommended it to is 7-14.Please read it because it is brilliant I highly recommended it.

Chocolate Box Girls: Summer's Dream
Chocolate Box Girls: Summer's Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 2 Feb 2014
This book is brilliant!I got stuck in it straight away!It does talk about scary things like anorexia though!overall it was a brilliant book and is super!

Dork Diaries: Pop Star
Dork Diaries: Pop Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 19 Jan 2014
This book is brilliant fantastic amazing!You should buy it!Nikki Maxwell's school is holding a talent show andNikki wants to take part!But then she hears that her enemy is to

My Mum is a Loser (Barry Loser)
My Mum is a Loser (Barry Loser)

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 7 Jan 2014
This was not very good. It was way to short and it is not nice to call your mum a loser.It was sooo not (keel).

Chocolate Box Girls: Coco Caramel
Chocolate Box Girls: Coco Caramel

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 7 Jan 2014
This is one of the best books I have ever read!It does have quite a sad ending though when one of her big sisters goes away. I would recommended it to children who are 7+.

Gladiator: Son of Spartacus
Gladiator: Son of Spartacus

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 22 Dec 2013
this book is excellent. a very good read for 9-13 year olds! i enjoyed reading this and the other 2 were good as well

Diamond (Hetty Feather)
Diamond (Hetty Feather)

5.0 out of 5 stars diamond, 17 Nov 2013
It was stunning! I thought the ending was very dramatic.Hetty Feather does appear you know though it is from another person's view.