Profile for Jane > Reviews

Orangutans (Worldlife Library)
Orangutans (Worldlife Library)
by Robert W. Shumaker
Price: 8.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Respect to the Orangutan people and this writer, 24 July 2013
I love this book for its insight and beautiful photography.
If orang-utans go extinct it will be a very terrible loss. Please if you do not know about these primates who have DNA very close to ours then give this book a read.I would have liked the print to be a little larger but it does not detract from the quality of the book.

Mind Control (Acoustic)
Mind Control (Acoustic)
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 8.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Stephen has the voice of a warrior and an angel., 24 July 2013
This review is from: Mind Control (Acoustic) (Audio CD)
Stephen Marley kept this album held back until he had helped his brothers with their music. And that shows you what a humble guy he is. I was so happy when I found out he had done this acoustic version as I love acoustic. Only the truly talented can do this and Stephen does not fail us. It has many moments of sheer brilliance and many moments of deep spiritualness. But it also speaks with the voice of the Warrior and shows tremendous insight with his music.

Meditation for Warriors
Meditation for Warriors
Price: 2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars A down to earth trip about meditation, 24 July 2013
This book is so matter of fact , you are left with no doubt you will benefit from buying it and that is only after page 1. Seriously I loved it and it did not waste too long in getting Into the subject. I love meditation and have reached the point where I agree with this guy. I tried complicated, hippie like and Zen meditation but at the end of the day it only works if you relax and absorb the information. The more you meditate the better your ability to absorb things and do more without getting tired and it only improves your health.

No Cigarette Smoking (In My Room) [feat. Melanie Fiona]
No Cigarette Smoking (In My Room) [feat. Melanie Fiona]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this music is hot and smoking!, 9 Nov 2012
Stephen Marley has done it again. Sung his heart out and produced an iconic recording. Fabulous lyrics and he is a true freedom fighter and a legend. You wont regret buying this.

The Chimpanzee Family Book (Animal Family (Chronicle))
The Chimpanzee Family Book (Animal Family (Chronicle))
by Jane Goodall

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't you just love chimps, 9 Nov 2012
An amazing account by Jane Goodall about a family of chimpanzees. She has a wonderful way of writing about them. You can really feel she cares and she is very knowledgeable on chimpanzees. In fact I only know so much because books like this are available. And Jane makes you get into their world. A lot of chimpanzees are being slaughtered for bushmeat and baby chimps often lose their mothers at a very young age. The dads too. We need our children to know more about them so they too can care and help these ppl to be looked after and protected. I say people , because they are chimp people and are very intelligent and need our help or they will go extinct.

Lace Your Life, Not Just Your Shoes
Lace Your Life, Not Just Your Shoes
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lace your Life not just your shoes is brilliant, 9 Nov 2012
One of the most unusual songs I have heard recently. I enjoyed the strong voice and cool lyrics. Its something I would tell everyone to have in their music collection. Very reasonable price too.

National Geographic: The Jane Goodall Collection [DVD]
National Geographic: The Jane Goodall Collection [DVD]
Offered by 101Trading
Price: 4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Jane Goodall is the best., 30 May 2011
This vid shows Jane from her early days and the amazing footage shot by Hugo of the chimps at Gombe.
It gives a feel of you being there , amidst the chimps and getting to know them by face and name. A thing a book can start to do but something a video does better. If you like chimpanzees then its a must and if you follow the work Of Jane , then you will enjoy this.

Sand Timer Clock Sandglass Hourglass Cherry Wooden 60 min one hour
Sand Timer Clock Sandglass Hourglass Cherry Wooden 60 min one hour
Offered by LUPI Solar Radiometer and many more
Price: 40.50

5.0 out of 5 stars The wonderful way of marking time, 27 April 2011
This product is very beautifully designed and has a lot of elegance visually. I also like the way time is marked by the flow of the sand. The seller delivered promptly and the item was wrapped well. Altogether an excellent buy and well worth the money.