Profile for Stephen Bird > Reviews

Stephen Bird

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Titanium Grey
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Titanium Grey
Offered by Kudos Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok you'll see three stars and think to yourselves, well it obviously not as good as all the hype....You'd be wrong, its a fanta, 28 Jun. 2013
Ok you'll see three stars and think to yourselves, well it obviously not as good as all the hype....You'd be wrong, its a fantastic PHABLET and I love it!

The reason I've downgraded it is mine has now decided it wont charge....you plug it in, the little lightening bolt appears on the battery indicator and then.......bugger all happens, it just doesn't charge. Now I've definitely not mistreated the phone in any way, it's never been dropped, always had a cover on the screen, a nice flip case keeping it's sensual body covered and no matter how many times Candy Crush has left me with just 1 jelly square left, I've never been tempted to throw it once....yes I love it that much! In fact my wife has accused me of loving my phone more than spending time with her and well what could I say but....no my dearest it's just that when I ask it a question it gives me the answer without tagging on...you've still not fixed that squeaky stair

There are so many features I've not even started to use yet and I class myself as pretty tech savvy. I use this for business and the charge holds out well, I can normally get a full working day out of the phone before it needs a charge but it can go quicker if I am using it as a music player or Sat Nav. The camera is awesome in all but dark conditions with some amazing effects built in. Zooming is an issue though with the images becoming a little pixelated on full zoom. I used the camera feature on Safari this year and some of the resulting shots were almost as good as my wife's very expensive Digital SLR camera. The Sound recording produced clear and accurate reproductions of conversations and music with the video feature being great.

I just hope Amazon send me another real soon so I can get back to being wire free.

Highly recommended product just as long as I got the one duff one and the chaging issue isn't product wide.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2014 2:25 PM GMT

Anjunabeats Sampler
Anjunabeats Sampler

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My Giddie Aunt!, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Anjunabeats Sampler (MP3 Download)
This bought or free has to have some of the most child out trance tracks on the planet! I have listened to this album literally 10's of times and never get bored.....track 1 sends shivers down my spine every time. It's been that good I've bought 4 more Anjunabeats albums since

Sandman
Sandman

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say...., 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sandman (MP3 Download)
it was free.....Hurts are awesome.....give me more music like this free......Anyone got a good link to anymore free Hurts type music?......is it tea time yet?.......

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but could be better, 28 Jun. 2013
OK so I didn't read the description correctly before buying this and assumed that the product charged your phone whilst charging up your spare battery but....and it is a big but...its a great product, well made, easy to use, quick to charge and not so ugly to look at either. With the groove in the top holding your Galaxy Note 2 in place snugly it makes a good way of having your phone to hand at night (I use mine as a night light....I blame the Nightmare on Elm Street Films for my fear of the dark lol).

I would like to see this product with one improvement though, please Samsung put a charging point in the groove so we can charge our phones as well as our spare batteries. Do that & you'll be getting a five star review (just as long as you send me a free one to test)

Fosmon Mirror Screen Protector Shield for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 - 3 Pieces

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't see a thing on my screen, 28 Jun. 2013
Although the product comes as described, was easy to fit and more importantly did fit (and not come off once you put a gell skin cover on) the biggest problem was that in any sunlight you can't see a blooming thing. now I know the design is there to stop people looking over your shoulder and reading your text but come on....you got to be able to read it yourself surely? On a brighter note, this product is a MUST BUY for anyone who like to look at their own reflexion whilst pretending to read their email or text messages.

Braun Series 5 590cc-4 Electric Shaver with Cleaning Centre
Braun Series 5 590cc-4 Electric Shaver with Cleaning Centre
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Died after just 6 months, 28 Jun. 2013
I bought this thinking it would be a great shaver and had read some good reviews however after buying this in February 2012 at a cost of £95 by May 2012 it had decided to intermittently turn itself on and off whenever it felt like it and then decided to just never turn on again. Trying to get hold of anyone at Amazon was a joke as they seem to think that once you're outside their "returns period" they don't need to answer your emails. If I hadn't had to return my phone to Amazon (or start the process of chasing replies because that has developed a charging fault) I probably wouldn't have remembered about my shaver. I'm now going to try and get hold of Braun as the product has a 2 year guarantee and see what they will do.

Braun MobileShave M-90 Portable Electric Shaver
Braun MobileShave M-90 Portable Electric Shaver

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap n Chearful, 28 Jun. 2013
Not the best but it's ok...doesn't really give an all over clean shave and often leaves a few stray hairs but as it came free with the Series 5 I can't complain