Profile for JimothyCricket > Reviews

Content by JimothyCricket

JimothyCricket

StarTech.com 18in SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable - 18in SATA Cable - 18 SATA Cable - 18in angled SATA Cable
Offered by Digital Drives

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable, better than description, v.quick delivery, right bargain!, 20 May 2011
I've seen that there's been a couple of not so great reviews / experiences of this product and / or company, but I've actually found both to be above expectation. The item arrived today (two days after placing the order), in decent bubblewrap-envelope, before the rest of the items in the same order being honoured by Amazon (this item being honoured by Computer Products Online).

Through the wrapper the actual cable was in, I was pleased to see that it did indeed have a right-angle at one end, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were latch fastening ends too! This little bonus helps keep the cable in place very well, and it's easy to pop the cable out when you want to.

Label on wrapper says "NLRB-304LOCK. SATAII A staight connector to a R/A connector 45 cms length."

Considering that a high street electronics store (that I found with a Map - Lynne served me) was selling this at six times the price, and given the sweet surprise spec upgrade, I'd not hesitate to buy more from this place if ever I need another one!