Profile for Catscorpion > Reviews

Content by Catscorpion

Catscorpion

Page: 1 | 2
RED 5 x Pack New & Improved Clearomiser (clearomizer) ego eshisha ehookah eliquid
Offered by ELECTRONIC SMOKING SHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!, 22 Dec. 2014
These are the best clearomisers I've ever used and I've used branded expensive models. The mouthpiece is a great idea, being flat not round. Buy these, you won't be disappointed!!

Black Watch Green Tartan Leggings
Black Watch Green Tartan Leggings
Offered by Love2Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!! Really nice and thick and the perfect ..., 3 Dec. 2014
These are great!! Really nice and thick and the perfect length (I am 5' 7") They are a lovely quality and fit nicely on the waist and don't "fall down" like cheap leggings do. I'm usually a size 10/12 and the size 10 fit perfect!

New Spring Leggings Jeans Pattern One Size S/M/L
New Spring Leggings Jeans Pattern One Size S/M/L

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Sept. 2013
These are very thick and a perfect fit. I love these leggings, they are so comfortable. A must have for anyone

Bluesky Gel Polish Colour Changing Chameleon UV Gel - Hot Pink to Glitter White
Bluesky Gel Polish Colour Changing Chameleon UV Gel - Hot Pink to Glitter White
Offered by Diva World

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 2 days, 12 Sept. 2013
This chipped and peeled within 2 days!! The white sparkly colour is nice but when your fingers are cold it turns into a bright pink which I hated. No good for shorter nails as it just stays bright pink unless you wash your hands in hot water, then it goes white for 10 seconds. On the plus side it took me less than five minutes to peel this polish off, it came off like plasticene and in one piece but I had to remove it as it chipped and started peeling away from the nail. I've used gel polish numerous times therefore I know it was the polish and not my fault

New Ladies Cropped Button Collored Denim Jacket Womens Size (10, Dark Blue)
New Ladies Cropped Button Collored Denim Jacket Womens Size (10, Dark Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 16 July 2013
I wear this jacket with just about everything, there are cheaper ones but this jacket fits well and looks good

LADIES PLAIN SHEERING BOOB TUBE MAXI DRESS ALL COLOUR AND SIZES
LADIES PLAIN SHEERING BOOB TUBE MAXI DRESS ALL COLOUR AND SIZES
Price: £2.27 - £11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 16 July 2013
Lovely dress for the price. I'm a size 10-12 and I ordered the smallest size and its great. I'm also 5'7" and as others have stated it is a bit long but I do like it long. Ordered the navy blue and just about to order two more

The Penal Colony
The Penal Colony

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 3 Oct. 2011
This review is from: The Penal Colony (Kindle Edition)
This book was compelling, dark and at times disturbing but a thoroughly enjoyable read! Can't believe this book was free, would have gladly paid for it. Excellent!!!

BURN, BABY, BURN
BURN, BABY, BURN

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, 19 Mar. 2011
This review is from: BURN, BABY, BURN (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this book. I just couldn't put it down. Chilling, intelligent and extremely well written. I really recommend that you purchase this book!!

The Trophy Taker
The Trophy Taker

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 1 Jan. 2011
This review is from: The Trophy Taker (Kindle Edition)
I really don't understand why this book has had some bad reviews. I found it well written and enthralling. I read loads of thrillers and this was one of the better ones!

Crack-Up: A Psychological Thriller
Crack-Up: A Psychological Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 1 Jan. 2011
I really enjoyed this book. A different type of thriller but wholly enjoyable. Didn't expect it to be so good for the price! Buy it!

Page: 1 | 2