Profile for Savannah > Reviews

Jurassic World (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [2015]
Dvd ~ Chris Pratt
Offered by YouWantIt-WeGotIt

1.0 out of 5 stars No audio on the DVD, 22 Feb. 2016
I cannot see the movie as the audio is missing on the DVD. I was so looking forward to seeing it and am now really unhappy. I am sure the movie is great, if I could hear what they were saying.

The Keepers (The Alchemy Series Book 1)
The Keepers (The Alchemy Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome new UF series, you got to read it!!!, 1 July 2013
I am always on the hunt for a new addictive UF/PNR series that I can't put down for my auto buy list. I don't find new ones that often anymore, I am happy if I find 1 or 2 a year. Last time it happened was with the Alexa O`Brien series by Trina M Lee. I am real happy to say I in this book have found another one for my best series list.
We follow Jo, she is a really messed up girl that has had a real hard life. Grown up in one foster home after another she is so damaged from it that she has no real friend except one sort of friend. No boyfriend and absolutely hates when someone comes to close or touch her. On top of that she has some strange abilities that make funny things happen around here. She can under no circumstances let anyone know or see it. So no friends and boyfriends seem to be the best option.
When Jo starts her new job at a casino she meet the handsome but strange Cormac. They do not get along as they do not start on the right foot to put it nicely. Trying to kill Jo in not the best way to start a friendship and do not invite to trust or romance. I have to say that scene was an OMG moment, I have seldom been so socked while reading. It was awesome, shockingly awesome!
The world building was steady and good, it has sic-fi elements in it too and I did not see any of it coming so it is quite different from anything I have read before. The sexual tension is this book was wonderful, I want to pick up the next book to see what is going to happen. That is one of the things I liked best about this book and it is so difficult to get right. It was very nicely done here. I could follow this series book after book just to find out if or when and how. I also like the sarcasm and humor in the dialog, I do love snarky fast talking heroines.
Cormac was a sexy nice bad boy. I loved him, he has that mix of nice bad boy without being awful. He could after a few books end up being one of my book boyfriends if he is not already on that list, he is going to grow on me when I get to know him even more.
If you did not already get it I loved this book, I could not put it down and I was supposed to do lots of other stuff including gardening that I really love to do. But I read this book almost nonstop instead. I did start to read it a while back I came a couple pages in when I had to put it down due to other circumstances. It was a pleasure to pick it up again and really start to read it. It is the first book I have read by this author and it is not going to be the last. I really liked the writing style and the words painted very nice pictures in my head while I read it. I only drawback is that the next book is not out yet and I would really like to get my hands on it right away. This is an author I am going to keep a close eye on in the years to come. I think this is the start to a real great series that could go on for years and years.
I am giving the book 5 stars.
I would recommend it to UF and PNR lovers, I would say it is UF with sci-fi elements.
Book provide by author for an honest review.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I dident., 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
This is the worst book I ever read, I wish I didn't waste my time on it but sadly I did....
I really dislike both Christian and Ana.She just seems dumb and Christan is the perfect example of a man you should stay far away from. The thing I thought most while reading the book was "get away from that guy". Not the optimal thought when reading a romance.

City Boy
City Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars A new hit from the new album Silver Moon, 5 Mar. 2012
This review is from: City Boy (MP3 Download)
A new hit from Donkeyboy after Ambitions and Sometimes on the debut album Caught in a Life, they sure follow that up with City Boy. This is the first single from the new album Silver Moon. It has a great beat and it gets into you head very fast and seem to stay there. It has up until now been 13 weeks on the Norwegian Singles Chart with a number one place the third week. Ambitions the debut single from Donkeyboy has the record on Norwegian Singles Chart with 52 continuous weeks so City Boy has big feet to fill, I think they have.