Profile for Fiona F. > Reviews

Content by Fiona F.

Fiona F.

Page: 1 | 2
Herobrine Arena Of The Monsters (Monster Series Book 6)
Herobrine Arena Of The Monsters (Monster Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book I Have, 11 Sep 2014
I was sad when you said the series was over and i realy liked it.And If somebody says it's bad ... there really dumb.

!Thx Barry!

#Love Barry

H.I.V.E. 8: Deadlock
H.I.V.E. 8: Deadlock

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 5 Sep 2014
This is the best book i ever have and the book that i ever can read.This action packed book that does have action that goes on throughout the book.(my estimate is 99% action) If you have read the other books there have been 8 books leading up to the moment in the end of the book. no spoilers though so i'm afraid you'll have to read the book to find out what it is.Also other great books areartemis fowl.

P.S. read the other books cuz you'll kill yourself if you don't.

Legend of EnderSkeleton: A Minecraft Novel (Based on True Story) (ENDER SERIES #9)

1.0 out of 5 stars its so bad its so bad & good, 18 Aug 2014
#lol

ive got €30076

+hi ist terrible and good happy bulb lolytoll yay fart hi zombies are awesomDivX on minecraft pc vulnerability

Legend of Slenderman: A Minecraft Novel (Based on True Story)
Legend of Slenderman: A Minecraft Novel (Based on True Story)

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 31 July 2014
it was pretty good and scarey.recommended for over 6 years old.it had some excitement when i read it t i look for the next one.

don't juge a book by its cover.

sexy piggys are cool.

yolo stands for:yolo

hi

Artemis Fowl
Artemis Fowl

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book., 12 July 2014
This review is from: Artemis Fowl (Kindle Edition)
This book (and the rest in the series) is about a teen genius who finds a lot of stuff about fairies. These are high-tec fairies whoes technology is 100+ years ahead of ours. Artemis fowl gets a copy of their bible and deciphers their language. From their he kidnaps a fairy and holds it captive in his basement. He then trades the fairy for a tonne of fairy gold. My last sentence in this review is this book is amazing please give it 5 star and hope you enjoyed my review.

Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian
Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book I have ever read., 12 July 2014
This book was amazing. My faveroute part was the ending.if I could give it 50 star I would. Other books I recommend would be the hunger games and alex rider.

Legend of the White Enderman: A Minecraft Novel (Based on True Story) (ENDER SERIES #5)

5.0 out of 5 stars AAAAWWWWWSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOMMMMME, 8 July 2014
It was the best book ever

it had discrimination,exstitement and … ENDERMEN!

(If you like minecraft … (and endermen)BUY IT NOW)

Minecraft: Final Play - A Minecraft Novel
Minecraft: Final Play - A Minecraft Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsomeness, 3 July 2014
this book was awsome.

theres a wither bit where a guy spawns the wither and
a guy nearly gets killed.

when people die they turn into mobs.

Herobrine, the Lord of Ender: A Minecraft Novel (Minecraft legendary series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 3 July 2014
this book was so awsome…TO THE MAX. spoilers:

the sords were so cool the dragonsaber was my fave.
it made you not feel heat.

Invasion of the Overworld:  A Minecraft Novel (The Gameknight999 Minecraft Series Book 1)
Invasion of the Overworld: A Minecraft Novel (The Gameknight999 Minecraft Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars don't bother, 16 Feb 2014
Don't bother with thing on top that says 10+ cuz I am younger than that and I loved it so I recommend it to 8 and a half cuz 10 years is so long, it's ten years - sorry I meant, IT'S TEN YEARS. That's three thousand six hundred an fifty days & I did not use a calculator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really can't be bothered to do 3650 multiplied by 24. If any of you want to do it feel free. Tis the end of my review and god, looking at how long it is I think nobody would want to read it.

Page: 1 | 2