Profile for Do As You Would Be Done By > Reviews

Content by Do As You Woul...

Do As You Would Be Done By (Manchester, UK)

AQA Physics Student Guide 1: Sections 1-3
AQA Physics Student Guide 1: Sections 1-3
by Jeremy Pollard

1.0 out of 5 stars Very confusing to work from as there appear to be ..., 21 May 2016
Very confusing to work from as there appear to be lots of mistakes and contradictions in the questions and answers. These books are not cheap and it is very frustrating that they are not proofread thoroughly before being published.

DURAGADGET Premium Quality Hexagonal Stylus in Compact Crayon Design for Sony Xperia Z2a with Capacitive Touchscreen Function in Red
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Therefore my son refuses to use it in school and it was a waste of money for me personally, 20 Oct. 2014
The colour is not red, more a salmon pink. Therefore my son refuses to use it in school and it was a waste of money for me personally.

Timberland Unisex-Adult Backpack J0855 Olympian Blue
Timberland Unisex-Adult Backpack J0855 Olympian Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
Great bag travelling but too big if you're looking for a school bag

Crocs Junior Toddler Cayman Lime 1 UK
Crocs Junior Toddler Cayman Lime 1 UK
Offered by Shoedeal
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars a bit of sizing info, 16 Feb. 2012
I bought these in Lime for the bargain price of just over £6 - thank you Amazon! I had to order two sizes though, as the sizes do not correspond exactly to crocs sizes so just for the record;

1 UK = M1/W3 EU32-33, and
2 UK = M2/W4 EU33-34

(I thought that 2 UK might be the croc 1-3)

Travel Magnetic Go 13x13 Wallet Set
Travel Magnetic Go 13x13 Wallet Set

3.0 out of 5 stars give us a clue?!, 4 Feb. 2012
I bought this item for my son to learn with - if he takes to it I'll buy something more substantial... BUT it's rather difficult for him to learn how to play the game when there are NO INSTRUCTIONS provided!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 20, 2012 3:40 PM GMT

Cygnett GroovePower - iPhone & iPod Car Charger
Cygnett GroovePower - iPhone & iPod Car Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars great but not for iPads, 25 Aug. 2011
This is a nice sturdy product and I've had no problems with mine at all (I own 3 for one reason or another!). It appears to be a well made product and charges my iPhones (3G and 3GS) and latest generation iPod touch just fine, albeit at a slower rate than a mains supply. It doesn't claim to charge an iPad but I thought I'd just let folks know that it doesn't have enough current to do so - it only gives an output of 500mA where the iPads need 2A. I've tried it and it really doesn't! so I'm now on the hunt for a product as reliable and well made as this, but that can power my iPad2! ;(

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit!, 20 Oct. 2010
This cover lasted approx 10 days before all the clips holding the two pieces together snapped. It barely fits the phone and the seller (accessories4electronics) has made no effort in resolving problems. I would advise avoiding not only this cover, but also the seller!

Mo [DVD]
Mo [DVD]
Dvd ~ Julie Walters
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars a must-see film, 2 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Mo [DVD] (DVD)
Everybody should see this biography - Mo Mowlam was undoubtedly an amazing
woman. It may very well reduce you to tears, as it has me, but watching
Mo's story unfold will make her a rightful heroine in the eyes of many who
were too young to have known her outstanding contribution in bringing peace
to Northern Ireland. Britain lost it's best ever female role model when Mo
died - her integrety, determination, courage and overwhelming spirit are
rare qualities these days and I can only hope that my daughter grows up to
be half the woman she was.

This film ought to be part of the national curriculum - teenage girls need
to see that there's more to life than being a drugged up popstar or a
cosmetically enhanced glamour girl...!

RIP Mo - you were one in a million and are sadly missed

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You *have* to own this - it's fab!, 8 Aug. 2008
A brilliant game - it's about time it was released in the UK - I had to get our copy from the US!

Having played some of my kids other DS games recently I was appalled at the poor quality of the graphics and interface of them (Tangram Mania in particular). But this game is far superior, being of much higher quality and kept my interest as an adult as much as it did my 8 year old daughter. I sincerely hope that they bring out a Professor Layton 2 game very soon as I was hooked and was very sad to complete the game! The puzzles can be tough and so I would only recommend it for age 8 and above.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2008 10:53 AM GMT