Profile for zoeoli > Reviews

Rival SCV400KB Designer Crock Pot Black & Chrome 3.5L
Rival SCV400KB Designer Crock Pot Black & Chrome 3.5L
Offered by garyrip

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 5 Jun. 2016
I am very pleased with this slow cooker so far. It is very basic, but that is all I wanted, and the price is very good. I bought it to replace an old Morphy Richards one and this one seems to cook hotter, which I prefer, as you can get stuff to a boil on the high setting. I also approve of the handles on the outer pot, which my last one did not have. Minor nit-picks are the lack of a light to tell you it is on, and the cheap plastic for the lid handle.

ZANZEA Women's Vintage Long Sleeve Boho Cotton Linen Shirt A-line Casual Loose Long Maxi Dress (UK 20, Orange)
Offered by Quqe

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 April 2016
I really love this dress. I bought it for a trip abroad and it is perfect - it packs up very small, is cool and easy to wear, and looks lovely.

Grand Canyon Cruise Self Inflating Camping Mat - Sand, 198 x 76 x 10 cm
Grand Canyon Cruise Self Inflating Camping Mat - Sand, 198 x 76 x 10 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 16 April 2016
Huuuuge and very thick. I love these! Quite bulky, so only good if travelling by car,

Orthodontic Wax (Set of 2)
Orthodontic Wax (Set of 2)
Offered by Direct-dental

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 22 Feb. 2016
When my boy had his braces fitted, the orthodontist sold us some "wax" which doesn't work at all, as I can't get it to stick in place. This stuff is not perfect but definitely much better.

Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - White/Green
Breville VBL062 Blend Active Personal Blender, 300 W - White/Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased: good quality for the price, 24 July 2015
This blender is easy to use, convenient, and works well. I like the integral bottle feature and washing it is a breeze. I use it to make nut milks and smoothies and it copes fine with the tougher ingredients. I haven't tried ice. For me, it's excellent value for money.

Hee Grand Women Work Flat Moccasin Loafer Slip-On Shoes UK 6 Green
Hee Grand Women Work Flat Moccasin Loafer Slip-On Shoes UK 6 Green
Offered by Foxwoods-Mr

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely impressed, 24 July 2015
Very happy bunny here. I just wanted a simple pair of slip-ons for a holiday ... for the price of these, I wasn't really expecting too much, but these are brilliant. The shoes are leather, with a good strong cushioned sole, seem very well made and are extremely comfortable. The size is true: I am about 5.5 and wide, so normally order a 6. I thought about getting a 7 here but went with the 6 and they are perfect. Delivery was about 10 days, so well within the estimated time, and the seller communicated well. I'll be buying more!

Archos 80 Titanium 8 inch Tablet (ARM Cortex A9 1.6GHz, 1GB RAM, 8GB Memory, WiFi, 2x Camera, Android 4.1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 21 Aug. 2014
I bought this budget tablet for my son after a lot of research. It was fine at first but I am disappointed with its longevity. It seems to have become overloaded and is freezing and lagging all the time. I have tried cleaning everything off it and starting again, I have bought a bigger sd card, but nothing has helped.
Probably fine if you just want to surf on it.

Nokia Lumia 520 UK Sim Free Smartphone - Red
Nokia Lumia 520 UK Sim Free Smartphone - Red
Offered by Mobile Express UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic smartphone, 21 Aug. 2014
Very happy with this phone. I don't need tons of features and this does all I want at a reasonable price. For a newbie to smartphones, the windows system is nice and easy.

Creature Peeper
Creature Peeper

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Creature Peeper (Toy)
My son loves this and so do his friends. The underside view of the bug is a good feature. It's a bit awkward to carry about with you, and it's annoying that "lid" bit just sits in place with no fixing, so it will fall off if you tilt the thing. For the money, though, an excellent and very educational toy.

Gelert, FPS024, Hurricane Compact 12V Electric Pump
Gelert, FPS024, Hurricane Compact 12V Electric Pump

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 21 Aug. 2014
Very handy for inflating the mattresses when camping. Does the job well and quickly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4