Profile for Diamond Geezer > Reviews

Content by Diamond Geezer

Diamond Geezer

Page: 1 | 2
State Of Emergency: (Tom Buckingham Thriller 3)
State Of Emergency: (Tom Buckingham Thriller 3)
by Andy McNab

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor, 10 Jun. 2015
This is a very poor read. The author seems set to change his writing style and spends lots of time telling us what colour the sky is, using as many adjectives as possible.
I've read everything written since Bravo Two Zero but I've all but reached the end of the line.
I'd like to see a return to action with less emphasis on conspiracy theories and ridiculous scenarios.

BBC CBeebies Storytime
BBC CBeebies Storytime

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: BBC CBeebies Storytime (App)
This is a great app although I have had to select it twice as the octonaughts music won't stop even when the app is closed down.

TP-LINK TL-PA451KIT AV500 Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through - Starter Kit
TP-LINK TL-PA451KIT AV500 Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through - Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan. 2014
Bought a pair of these in the post-Christmas sale (which made them £10 cheaper than Curry's) unbowed them, plugged them in, paired them, job done. My WiFi signal is pretty good but didn't want to be messing about, no complaints, would buy more (when they're on sale again)

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 5 Jan. 2014
Identical to other products sold on Amazon, but at a fraction of the price. Brought a pair to connect my SKY box and PS3 to a new Smart TV. Picture is stunning! Delivery could be faster but if that's the only grumble, they're doing something right. Will be ordering more as and when required.

SET OF 10 WATERPROOF LED WHITE DECK LIGHTS / DECKING / PLINTH / KITCHEN LIGHTING SET
Offered by Brightlightz

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 July 2013
A superb purchase! I bought two sets for use on my decking and they look great, very easy to install (a 12mm bit is fine) and work really well. The cable length is as described and I had no problems getting them installed.

The only hitch was the courier service (Amazon Logistics) who totally stuffed up delivery, cost me a lot of money and then told lies in an attempt to wiggle out of compensating me. Had a lovely woman called Jessica call, she lied to me and is now refusing to answer additional questions as she knows she's been caught out so is sulking/hiding in the hopes I'll go away, bless her.

Anyhoo, the lights are great and if you're lucky enough to get delivery via a real courier company such as DPD, you'll have no problems. Good one Jessica, you little fibber.

Living With Lions The Complete Story Collector's Edition [DVD] [2009]
Living With Lions The Complete Story Collector's Edition [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Fred Rees

5.0 out of 5 stars Best DVD ever made, 10 Mar. 2013
As the title suggests, I want to marry this DVD and have lots of DVD babies with it. We'd then grow old together until one of us dies and the other then mopes about waiting for Godot... Seriously, the best tour video ever made in my humble opinion. Was bought as a replacement for my old VHS copy and sets the standard that all future Lions tour DVD's will be measured by. Superb stuff from start to finish.

Rolson 60971 Automobile Fuse Set - 120 Pieces
Rolson 60971 Automobile Fuse Set - 120 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Fuses, 10 Mar. 2013
Fuses for cars - it's tough to get excited about them, but they arrived on time and they work, whoo!

The Lions - Up Close And Personal [2001] [DVD]
The Lions - Up Close And Personal [2001] [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lions down under, 10 Mar. 2013
Graham Henry needs a punch in the face, there now I've said it... after the euphoria of the '97 tour, the 2001 trip to convictland was a let down. Henry lacked the passion required to lead the tour and worked the team into the ground. The DVD often reflects the mood in camp with fewer group activities and nothing like as much tour fun as we saw in South Africa. I've rated this a 5 because I can't fault the product, the delivery or the price.

Ravensburger Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 3x49 piece jigsaw puzzle
Ravensburger Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 3x49 piece jigsaw puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 10 Mar. 2013
A 3 in 1 box of puzzles for little blokes, excellent. Good value product that resulted in literally minutes of peace and quiet.

Disney Pixar Toy Story 2 x 70 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box
Disney Pixar Toy Story 2 x 70 Piece Jigsaw Puzzles in a Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaws rock when you're 3yrs old, 10 Mar. 2013
My little boy isn't all that bothered about Toy Story but he's mad for Jigsaws and these are good value. Didn't take him more than a few minutes to figure them out but he likes putting them together.

Page: 1 | 2