Profile for Saltgrass > Reviews

Architectural Heritage of the Caribbean
Architectural Heritage of the Caribbean
by Andy Gravette

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear reading, 13 Jun 2014
A well set out and clear history of the architecture of the Caribbean. Having visited Barbados for the first time this year iit was apparent with the huge amount if development on the Caribbean side of the island that it won't be long before indiginous buildings have disappeared to make way for wealthy tourists. It needs protecting. Clear and concise.

The Life of Ian Fleming
The Life of Ian Fleming
by John Pearson
Price: 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for 19 year old, 21 Mar 2014
Bought as a present for my son who is quite particular and just getting into using after shave - he must have a girlfriend on the go! He really likes it, not overpowering lovely and subtle.

Biotene Toothpaste, Gentle Mint, 4.3 Ounce
Biotene Toothpaste, Gentle Mint, 4.3 Ounce
Offered by OTCFORYOU
Price: 14.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Specialist toothpaste, 21 Mar 2014
It's a shame this cannot be bought over the counter in the UK. As a sufferer of an acute dry mouth it was recommended and on line sales are the only place it can be bought at a cost - it's expensive. That aside, it is pleasant to use, no strong afterburn in the mouth and in my particular case doesn't dry my mouth and still leaves it feeling clean.

Cyber Clean Home and Office Pop-Up Cup - Single (145g)
Cyber Clean Home and Office Pop-Up Cup - Single (145g)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent keyboard cleaner, 13 Feb 2014
I gave a pot of this to my husband in his Christmas stocking and he said it was very good hence the second order for us all to have a pot. Speedy delivery service.

12" Solid Wheelbarrow Wheel made in uk
12" Solid Wheelbarrow Wheel made in uk
Offered by ST&K Supplies
Price: 14.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacing pneumatic wheel, 12 Feb 2014
This has not been installed to my wheelbarrow yet as the weather has been so ghastly and has been bought as I was gatting bored of replacing inner tyres because of punctures. Very speedy delivery

Hunter Unisex Original Short Wellies Chocolate W23758 7 UK
Hunter Unisex Original Short Wellies Chocolate W23758 7 UK
Price: 50.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Shortie Hunter Boots, 30 Jan 2014
I had to replace a pair of Muckboots - shorties which were great - and the replacement choice is fairly limited for mid calf boots.
I normally do not buy anyting which I wear which advertises the name of the producer but Hunter boots do have a
certain name and look. They are expensive and because of that should be good. I went for a size 7 - my natural size being 61/2 which is always difficult to accomodate and wellington boots do not
come in half sizes. The length of the boot is fine, the foot fit narrow but OK with thickish socks but would be tight with proper wellington boot socks. The boot is very shaped and I need to use a boot
jack to remove which is not easy and to put it on takes a little effort. Love the colour brown and there is a wide range.
How long they last for the price, we'll have to see, early days, have only worn 4/5 times. Delivery service and packaging with this seller was very good and prompt.

Christmas Mini Laser Stickers - Assorted - Shiney Stickers
Christmas Mini Laser Stickers - Assorted - Shiney Stickers
Offered by shop4allsorts
Price: 2.29

4.0 out of 5 stars christmas stickers, 22 Jan 2014
I used brown wrapping paper with pretty ribbons to parcel my presents this year and sent off for these stickers which helped
the parcels look festive and pretty.

Dr Lewinn's Private Formula Renunail Nourishing Oil 15 ml
Dr Lewinn's Private Formula Renunail Nourishing Oil 15 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars second purchase, 22 Jan 2014
I use this on a toe nail that had an iron fall on it when I was around 10 years old - in my mature years - 50 years later - the nail keeps
splitting and I have been using this oil to try and strengthen it and help it regrow. Its slow but progress is being made!

Barnes and Mortlake Past: With East Sheen
Barnes and Mortlake Past: With East Sheen
by Maisie Brown
Price: 10.07

4.0 out of 5 stars Local History of SW13/SW14, 8 Jan 2014
I used to live on the borders of Barnes and Mortlake in Elm Ban Gardens and wanted to find out more about Elm Bank House which was located on the banks of the Thames and some wall remains including urns still exist. Although I found this book enjoyable and well researched there was not a great deal about the house I was trying to research. It was probably not one of huge importance in the area nor did any of its occupants warrent a mention.

All Trade Direct 5 X 1 Amp Domestic 240V Household Mains Plug Top Fuse Electrical Cartridge Fuses
Offered by BulbsTubes
Price: 1.26

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement fuses, 19 Dec 2013
In fact I was looking for a smaller 1a fuse for a continental plug and ordered these by mistake. However, the service was
very speedy, price good and they will be put to use elsewhere.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5