Profile for Gouron > Reviews

New Trent micro-USB to USB cable
New Trent micro-USB to USB cable
Offered by Naphos

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, 25 Mar. 2012
Perfect little chord... I use it along with my NewTrent 5000 mAh Battery pack to charge my phone on the go... Awesome Product!

Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer
Behringer 802 8 Input 2 Bus Mixer

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as Advertised :), 22 Feb. 2012
Perfect little mixer... I use it in my home studio for small scale recordings, and it works like a charm :) no cons, just pros.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2012 1:26 AM GMT

SanDisk SDSDQ-016G-FFP 16 GB MicroSDHC Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, 22 Feb. 2012
I love the memory! I feel like my phone memory i limitless now! I can take hundreds of photos, shoot all kinds of videos, download all the apps I want and this card take it like a champ! All I had to do was format it once it arrived (I used a computer for that) and then it was ready :) works 100%, no complaints here

Blender Bottle Blue
Blender Bottle Blue
Offered by 123 Health Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottle works Great! :), 22 Feb. 2012
Inexpensive and durable... that's what I'm talking about! I love finding product like these because I'm kind of a frugal minded person. cap fits snug and the pop top sits very secure but won't fight you too hard to pop off. Blender ball works as advertised :) It's kind of fun actually to watch my shake get super foamy because of that ball bouncing around in there when I shake it. Great Bottle and I hightly recommend it :)

New Trent iTorch IMP52D 5200mAh External Battery Charger for The NEW iPad the 3rd Gen ipad, iPad2, iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch (1G to 5G), Android (Samsung Galaxy Note S S2 S3, HTC Sensation EVO Thunderbolt, LG Optimus V), Blackberry (Bold curve Torch), Droid(Motorola Razr), Plus Major Tablet PCs with 5V input (Samsung, Blackberry, HTC) with LED flash light and laser pointer (Improved version: 15% smaller and at 5200mAh capacity compared to IMP50B)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!!, 22 Feb. 2012
I've been using this product for a couple of months now and it still impresses me. Fully charged, this battery pack can charge my smart phone from 0% to 100% three times before it needs a new charge. I love it especially since I spend long hours on campus for classes. I use it all the time.
I'm also impressed with it's durability. The case, although made of plastic, is very durable and has easily survived a couple of accidental drops. The retractable cord it comes with is sturdy and very easy to use, not to mention its convenient design makes it easy to store. It came with 2 tips, one for android phones and one for older model regular cell phones (mini USB). Needless to say I only need the one tip for android phones, but I like the idea that I have options if I need them.
Great product, I highly recommend!