Profile for Mazza > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement
Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 22 Nov. 2013
A sound, intelligent book that made me think! Very enjoyable, very informative and very useful. This book certainly inspired me and I would recommend it to any one looking for a better way.

Hape E0422 Farm Animals Block Puzzle
Hape E0422 Farm Animals Block Puzzle
Offered by Wooden Toy Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little toy., 18 Nov. 2013
An intriguing toy, my grandson loves to stack the bricks but isn't too interested in the puzzles yet. I on the other hand, am!

Suspects & Sleuth's Murder Mystery Design Guide: A Guide to Creating, Writing, and Hosting your own Murder Mystery Dinner Party Games: 1
by Steven E. French

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 18 Nov. 2013
I do love this treasure of a book. Its helped me write several murder mysteries for charity and will be with me as I write more. Wish I had had it ten years ago!

Moving Through Parallel Worlds To Achieve Your Dreams: The Epic Guide To Unlimited Power

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thought provoking., 7 Nov. 2013
I love this book although the science challenged me so much I had to read it twice and am still working through my notes. Its one of those books that really changes how we look at the world, and the world and the world. Love it, one of my favourites.

Life Is What You Make It
Life Is What You Make It

5.0 out of 5 stars One Of The Best, 21 Aug. 2013
I've read a lot of metaphysical books and enjoyed them all without exception. This one is my favourite because its packed with information, is easy to read and its possible to dip into it at any place without 'intellectual chaos'. I would thoroughly recommend this book to the curious who wonder as I do - what is life all about?

Samsung E2600 slider mobile phone on Orange pay as you go
Samsung E2600 slider mobile phone on Orange pay as you go

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 July 2013
Lovely feel to this phone. Nice weight, easy to use, clear good sized screen. Just right for me as it does all that I need.

BASIC PRINCIPLES OF SCIENCE OF MIND
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF SCIENCE OF MIND
by Frederic Bailes

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thought provoking., 16 April 2013
Its been a journey of a lifetime travelling through this book. Revelation follows revelation. A book to live, work and prosper with.

Beyond Belief - The Ultimate Mind Power Manual
Beyond Belief - The Ultimate Mind Power Manual

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 April 2013
I love this book. Its an easy read and its packed with useful excercises, priceless tips and incredible good sense methods of achievieving altered states. One of the absolute best books I have ever read and one of the few that I read again and again. Thoroughly recommend this book.

A Sparkling Aura ~ A Sparkling Life: A Guide to Ethereal Crystals and Gemstones, Chakras, Aura Cleansing, and Your Spirit Guides

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and Sensible, 18 Mar. 2013
I really like this book and I will read it again and again. The author has an uncomplicated style that makes it easy to read and understand. A good book and very enjoyable.

UFO Encounters: The Real X Files [DVD] [2012]
UFO Encounters: The Real X Files [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Nick Pope
Offered by Fulfillment Express

1.0 out of 5 stars Unwatchable, 4 Mar. 2013
This film was a big disappointment to me. I could not watch it through to the end because the quality was so poor it was impossible to concentrate on the commentary. The lip sync was non existent from start to finish. Nick Pope would otherwise have been worth watching and listening to, but not on this DVD which is now and forever, resting at the bottom of a big box in the garden shed.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3