Profile for Mazza > Reviews

Content by Mazza

Mazza

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Diabetes Cure: A Diabetes Type 2 Breakthrough Cure Without Drugs! Fast And Quick Diabetes Diet Recipes To Lose Weight and Get Healthy (Diabetes Cookbook, ... diabetes, reverse diabetes, diabeti)

5.0 out of 5 stars I've bought several really good books and more on Diabetes/Prediabetes and this is by ..., 4 Dec. 2014
I've bought several really good books and more on Diabetes/Prediabetes and this is by far the easiest, clearest and mot enjoyable one of them all. Excellent. It told me just what I needed to know.

How to Write a Novel Using the Snowflake Method: 1 (Advanced Fiction Writing)
How to Write a Novel Using the Snowflake Method: 1 (Advanced Fiction Writing)
by Randy Ingermanson

5.0 out of 5 stars I read it on Kindle then bought it in paperback so I could easily flip through and reread the bits that taught me ..., 26 Sept. 2014
I've read so many books on writing and have had just as many rejections for what I had considered finished work, that I'd almost given up when this book caught my eye. I read it on Kindle then bought it in paperback so I could easily flip through and reread the bits that taught me the most,and already it has changed the way I write and rewrite my stories. I really love this book, I'll be a Snow Flaker for the rest of my writing life.

Kong Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope, Medium
Kong Squeakair Tennis Ball with Rope, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, my spaniel amuses herself for hours with ..., 31 Aug. 2014
Great toy, my spaniel amuses herself for hours with it. Very unusual for her not to want me involved in her playtime.

Help for Your Fearful Dog: A Step-by-Step Guide to Helping Your Dog Conquer His Fears

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book To Buy If You Have A Frightened Of Everything Dog!, 31 Aug. 2014
I've bought so many books to help me help my very timid dog! Had I bought this one first, I would have saved myself a lot of money and a lot of time. Its so good. Very clear, very intelligent very well written. Its helped us a lot, thank you.

JMT 1 PCS 925 Sterling Silver Fashion meteor showers jewelry bangle bracelet Best gift for Woman lady
Offered by nicepeach

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2014
Gorgeous bracelet, arrived quickly, well packaged and tremendous value for money!

MINI (1.5cm) METAL COOKIE OR ICING CUTTERS IN STORAGE TIN - SET OF 12
MINI (1.5cm) METAL COOKIE OR ICING CUTTERS IN STORAGE TIN - SET OF 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Very good cutters but they work best for making cake decorations - not biscuits as I had hoped!

The Collected Wisdom of Florence Scovel Shinn
The Collected Wisdom of Florence Scovel Shinn

5.0 out of 5 stars All of Florence's work is good but I especially like The Game of Life, 5 July 2014
All of Florence's work is good but I especially like The Game of Life. Feeling lost, fed up, helpless? Get this book and start reading now.

The Complete Works Of Thomas Troward
The Complete Works Of Thomas Troward

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Judge's work and this book on Kindle is ..., 5 July 2014
Everything in one book! I love the Judge's work and this book on Kindle is perfect for me. Incredible, thought provoking and way ahead of its time.

New Ladies/Womens Black Leather 'Free Step' Lace Up Casual Shoes - Black - UK 7
New Ladies/Womens Black Leather 'Free Step' Lace Up Casual Shoes - Black - UK 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes., 21 Jan. 2014
I've been buying and wearing this make of shoe for a long time and still find them the best casual shoes for me. Hard wearing and smart, I adore these shoes.

Beaded Cords Chains Straps & Fringe ("Beadwork" Project Book)
Beaded Cords Chains Straps & Fringe ("Beadwork" Project Book)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear and easy to use, 21 Jan. 2014
A good book with clear instructions and very good pictorials. Designs are pretty and usable. I'll certainly make use of them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3