Profile for F. Tennant > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
White Carbon Fibre Vinyl Vehicle Wrap 600mm x 1520mm
White Carbon Fibre Vinyl Vehicle Wrap 600mm x 1520mm
Offered by CarcarStyle LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money until it starts to peel off., 24 Aug. 2015
These are good for the money however on further inspection one of the wraps appeared to be slightly yellow, but I suspect it was an older wrap. Great value for money. I have used these on my old Mission Argonaut Speakers, White Carbon Fibre looks great here. I would not recommend this for a inexperience user as in order to get the best results make sure that you have prepared the surface you plan to wrap. Watch this space for a long term review. Update:5 days later and this has began to peel off, well you get what you pay for people.

Duronic DM753 Triple LCD LED Desk Top Mount Arm Monitor Stand Bracket with Tilt and Swivel (Tilt ±15°|Rotate 360°)
Offered by DURONIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect for 3 24"Acer Monitors., 24 Aug. 2015
Well what can I say about this product, The Duronic DM753 tripple LED monitor stand box was a lot smaller than I first thought, but it was beautifully packaged after taking all the parts out and put them on my desk I began the building of the stand. I did noticed that I had a lot of screws here but lets get on with the build. stage on was to build the base and upright pole both of these was very heavy indeed but everything matched up perfectly, the overall build quality was almost Äpple like".When the arms was assembled I went on to attaching the last part of this stand to my 24"Acer monitors. These was designed to slot into the main stand once attached to my Acer 24"Monitors, once assembled with the screws supplied, they just slotted into the stand. These went without any trouble and the adjustments was simple and very easy to adjust to get the monitors looking great. A bonus was the 3 cable ties to finish the build. I have adjusted the stand so that the monitors tilt towards me at maximum hight, perfect regaining my desk space back. My only quibble was that the monitors on each end will only tilt slightly towards me but I suspect that its at optional for non IPS monitors. Great product I would highly recommend it.

Crysis 3 (PC DVD)
Crysis 3 (PC DVD)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 18 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Crysis 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Great game and a bargain price too.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Standard edition] (PC DVD)
Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Standard edition] (PC DVD)
Offered by You Want GPS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 18 Aug. 2015
Great game and a bargin price too.

RAVPower® Wireless Charging Pad for Nexus 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 (2013), Nokia Lumia 920, LG Optimus Vu2, HTC 8X / Droid DNA and All Qi-Enabled Devices(AC Adapter not included)
Offered by Sunvalleytek-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy and saves damaging the USB port., 18 Aug. 2015
Plugged in to replaced the existing cable as I had heard that the USB connection could become faulty. Worked great, however my only niggle is that the Nexus 7 swamps it so you have to bend down to check if its charging. I have now enabled a sound to tell me when it's charging and when full. It also makes my Nexus 7 warm to the touch but that's expected.

Painted Radiator Cover Radiator Cabinet Modern Style White MDF - Small 1115 x 815 x 190mm
Offered by Esc Europe Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 13 Aug. 2015
This is a great example of what you get when you spend money on a product, the build quality is second to none, all the parts was perfectly cut to fit without any issues. money well spent. I have purchased cheaper products like this before and was always left wanting, never again.

A&J(TM) Anti-scratch Front + Back Mirror Effect Tempered Glass Screen Protector Cover(This is not Phone CASE Cover ,Front Screen Protector and back Set) For Apple iPhone 4/4S iPhone 5/5S iPhone 6 (4.7) iPhone 6 plus (5.5) (IPHONE 5/5S, GOLD)
Offered by A&J Trading LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fingerprint magnet but brilliant too., 8 Aug. 2015
This would have gotten a full 5 stars if only they provided a cloth to clean it every time you used it, what a fingerprint magnet. However it was very easy to apply and the cleaning pads which it came with worked great too. Remember this is not protection this is bling without the diamonds. This would be great with space grey iPhones.

Cable Mountain Digital Optical ToSlink/Digital Coaxial to RCA Analogue  Phono Audio Converter
Cable Mountain Digital Optical ToSlink/Digital Coaxial to RCA Analogue Phono Audio Converter
Offered by iGrace-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars If only it came with a USB lead., 21 July 2015
This could be a great product, I wish it came with a USB lead instead of a faulty mains lead.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler Micro Duo USB 3.1 Gen 1/USB 3.0 Flash Drive - 64 GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product fast and solid build., 21 July 2015
What a great idea, plugs into my Nexus 7 and my Mac mini(not at the same time) small enough to loose too, it comes with a small band so you can put it on your key ring if you want.

KabelDirekt 2m Mini TOSLINK Optical Digital Audio Cable - PRO Series
KabelDirekt 2m Mini TOSLINK Optical Digital Audio Cable - PRO Series
Offered by KabelDirekt

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2015
I love this cable, very flexable and yet strong, I would always recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11