Profile for F. Tennant > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
KS Mens KS281 Analog Mechanical Automatic Day/date/24hours Leather Wrist Watch
KS Mens KS281 Analog Mechanical Automatic Day/date/24hours Leather Wrist Watch
Offered by AMPM24

3.0 out of 5 stars keep your phone in your pocket and wear this watch., 21 April 2016
Great looking watch but it runs a little fast.

5 Pin DIN to 3.5mm Stereo Jack Plug Gold 1 Metre Interconnect Cable for Naim/B&O by CoolNovelties

4.0 out of 5 stars Quad 34 owners be warned this is a brilliant piece of kit., 21 April 2016
What do you do when you want to use a modern iPhone 4s to a Quad 34 unit, well you just get hold of one of these cables and off you go. However if you splash out and get a quality stand which uses the line out on your ipod it sounds even better. 10 out of 10.

5 Pin DIN to 2 x RCA Phono Plugs Gold 1 Metre Interconnect Cable for Naim/B&O by CoolNovelties

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered., 21 April 2016
First class product, has a nice clip which locks them into place on my old quad 34 amp.

2 Locking Phono RCA Plugs - High Quality Gold Plated Connectors for Large Diameter Audio Cables PHOPLU02
Offered by Underwood Audio

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product., 21 April 2016
First rate phono plugs, I would recommend them to anyone who wishes to make their own cables

Van Damme Tour Grade XKE Balanced High Quality OFC Microphone Cable - Bulk XLR Mic Lead By The Metre Red
Offered by Visiosound

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing cable for your hifi, 21 April 2016
it was time to change up my Turntable cable as it was just an old cheap one from many a year ago. I have some Van der hul cables in my system but I could not find a supplier who did the same cables locally so I decided to make my own. At first I used silver shielded cable but it would not bend and fit into my cable tidy so I thought I would try this stuff as its very flexible, and wow its sounds great. what a buy.

SADES K8 Blademail PC Gaming Keyboards 19 non-conflict keys Metal Material (Black)
Offered by GAMING WORLD

3.0 out of 5 stars The best keyboard under £100 you can buy., 18 Mar. 2016
Right I am writing this review as a result of watching a video I found on this product. First its a great keyboard if your not too bothered about lights I cannot fault it there however it describes that it can change colour, modes etc all of which BOTH of my units failed to do. I am afraid that I will be returning mine as I was looking for a keyboard which could change its colour depending on what game I was playing. for me its back to the dreading board which is a pity as this is a great keyboard.

E-SDS Acrylic Gaming Headset Stand Bracket Holder Red
E-SDS Acrylic Gaming Headset Stand Bracket Holder Red
Offered by Secure4u

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product indeed., 9 Mar. 2016
The E-SDS Acrylic Gaming Headset arrive onetime, and is a great addition to my battle station. The E-SDS Acrylic Gaming Headset is well built although acrylic it is solid and holds my headset without tipping over, the black and red version of the E-SDS Acrylic Gaming Headset suits my setup colour scheme very well indeed. I also noticed that it is weighted in the base just to make sure it don't fall over. a great product.

Goliton® Wired Bike Bicycle Computer LCD Odometer Speedometer with 14 Function - Black
Offered by Bestin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and light too., 27 Jan. 2016
The Goliton Wired Bike Computer is just the thing if you want to know how far you can go in a day or better still speed down hill with the wind on your back. Small and light too and you can remove it when you leave your bike outside.

REUSABLE STICK MATE CARPET CLOTHES LINT FUR REMOVER CLEANER ROLLER BRUSH SYSTEM
REUSABLE STICK MATE CARPET CLOTHES LINT FUR REMOVER CLEANER ROLLER BRUSH SYSTEM
Offered by a.e.s fun shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you have animals or for your oversize mouse mat, 27 Jan. 2016
This is the perfect thing for cleaning your mouse mat boys and girls and better still you can wash it when its dirty.If you have pets well this Reusable stick mate is perfect.

Privacy Anti-Spy Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard Shield Film for iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for privacy, 27 Jan. 2016
This is the second one I have ordered, I think they are great to stop them peeping toms from seeing what you are doing on your phone. And for the bad boys and girls you can read texts without your loved ones looking too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16