Profile for Mr. S. Simcock > Reviews

Content by Mr. S. Simcock

Mr. S. Simcock (staffordshire ,england)

Address The Nation
Address The Nation
Price: 8.54

5.0 out of 5 stars hell yeah what a classic, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Address The Nation (Audio CD)
What can i say that hasn't already been said about these guys and this album. Before buying this album i'd never heard of H.E.A.T but i've now brought all 3 albums but i have to admit i rather Erik Gronwall singing than the previous front man Kenny Leckremo. Well all i can say is that every track on the address the nation album are worthy of being singles, living on the run and all about tonight being the stand out tracks for me. I recommend you go to see them on tour, me and the wife went to see them in Nottingham on 6th at Rock City and wow they were awesome with Erik belting out all the hits from the 3 albums.

So the bottom line is get your cash out and buy this album now

Bissell 3750E Lift-Off Bagless Combination Cylinder & Upright Vacuum Cleaner (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bissell 3750E Lift-Off Bagless Combination Cylinder & Upright Vacuum Cleaner, 12 Jan 2008
I brought a blissell lift-off and wat can i say these cleaners are great. I have always gone for dyson but they don't seem to last long at all. The pipes keep ripping,handles break dead easy if they fall over and now our dc 07 keeps cutting out. So i got a blissell and they have great suction and the filters can be changed dead easy. It is easy to use in my car as you can lift-off the cylinder but it is quite heavey so it may not suit old people like my gran or weak people like my wife lol. But other than that they are the best vacuume cleaner on the market.

Yusmart 32" LCD TV HD Ready with built in Speakers
Yusmart 32" LCD TV HD Ready with built in Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Yusmart 32" LCD TV HD Ready with built in Speakers, 17 Dec 2006
I brought this lcd tv from amazon last week and it is one of the best items i have brought in my life. The picture is top class and the tv was easy to set up. I have my dvd recorder, sky box and xbox 360 connected to it and they work flawless. Go for it you won't be disapointed.