Profile for Ped > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Bubble Birds 4
Bubble Birds 4

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, 4 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Bubble Birds 4 (App)
Saw my wife playing this game so thought I would see if I can beat fer scores

eCobbler Cherry Blossom Dubbin In Black Brown Neutral - Neutral
eCobbler Cherry Blossom Dubbin In Black Brown Neutral - Neutral
Offered by ecobbler

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 Oct. 2015
It's Dubbing in a Jiffy, not much else one can say

Hi-Tec Eurotrek Waterproof, Men's Hiking Boots, Dark Brown, 7 UK
Hi-Tec Eurotrek Waterproof, Men's Hiking Boots, Dark Brown, 7 UK
Offered by Caseys Outdoor Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Sept. 2015
Really good value for money and will be even better once they soften up a little

LADY'S REAL LEATHER SHOULDER BAG IN BLACK SOFT SMOOTH DESIGNER LEATHER, CROSS BODY HANDBAG.
Offered by The Premium Leather Company

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price it's OK ( or so I am ..., 12 Aug. 2015
For the price it's OK ( or so I am told) but this is the second one in less than a year. 1st one the zip jammed then come apart from the bottom. Because it is stitched in you can not get to the leader to rethread the zip back together. Plastic zips are a pain. However my wife likes it as it has lots of compartments to put all those "precious" things in........"My Precious"......... but we won't go there.

Angry Birds Friends
Angry Birds Friends

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it and I like it a lot, 17 July 2015
This review is from: Angry Birds Friends (App)
Easy to play casual fun

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 Black Side Flip Wallet Case Covers, Screen Protector, Polishing Cloth and Mini Stylus
Offered by SAMXOOMZ

5.0 out of 5 stars I resteth my case, 24 Jun. 2015
What a Bargain! You see these cases for sale in stores, online and in the local markets. Some of the prices one can pay for these seems disproportionate to the price you pay for the phone itself. Not this one, no it is not leather, or logo'd with One Direction et al, but who cares, IT's a Phone Case and in that guise it does the job admirably. It came with cleaning cloth, screen protection film and stylus. I don't know how they do it so cheap but I am glad they do.

Landmann Log Burner / Barbecue
Landmann Log Burner / Barbecue

5.0 out of 5 stars Eaters and Heaters....works for both, 8 Jun. 2015
This is the best of both world, heater and BBQ and so, so easy to assemble. We are not big BBQ fans, having had a large gas range BBQ for years I think we may have overdosed on BBQ food, so to have access to this which can sit close to the table is enough for us. That said, you could cook for 4 with some planning. There are many similar to this design but having looked at a lot of them, this one ( for me) does what it needs to do but won't break the bank doing it.

All 4
All 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Jun. 2015
This review is from: All 4 (App)
Great to watch C4 on Kindle

Russell Hobbs 21370 Steamglide Professional Iron - Black
Russell Hobbs 21370 Steamglide Professional Iron - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but be WARNED!, 27 May 2015
Just received this today and as the previous iron had died there was a pile to do, so I gave it a try. Good solid feel, nice weight with comfortable grip. Nothing complicated about it, just removed all protection ( off the iron, not me) and filled it with some water. So far so good. Set up the ironing board, looked at the pile of ironing, sighed and got on with it. It does what it says on the box, it irons. Nothing spectacular, nothing bad, save for one little niggle, which could cause a problem. The rheostat (temp control) is very easily moved with next to no resistance and if you have chunky hands like mine it is easy to move said dial in error and as this iron heats up really fast, I can see the potential for some bunt articles. Apart from that I like it and for the money is good value. It is hard to see how some of the other irons justify £80 -100 and I am not talking steam stations either.

A Parrot in the Pepper Tree: A Sequel to Driving Over Lemons (Lemons Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Peppers & Lemons with a little Parrot, 24 May 2015
A great follow on from Driving Over Lemons. Chris has a great way of imparting the smells and bells of life in rural Spain and having lived the life myself for 6 years makes this book all the more entertaining

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8