Profile for Ped > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
53cm Reversible Cast Iron Griddle Plate for Gas Burner / BBQ
53cm Reversible Cast Iron Griddle Plate for Gas Burner / BBQ
Offered by PUNCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, shame summer doesn't match it here in England........., 21 Aug 2014
SO annoyed at myself because I left a perfectly good one in Spain when we moved and it is still leant against the summer kitchen wall where I left it to put on the lorry. Sadly too heavy for hand luggage when I go back and forth..too heavy period. This one however does have the advantage of being ribbed on one side

Silverline 395020 Monobloc Back Nut Tap Spanner 8/9, 9/11, 10/11, 12/13mm
Silverline 395020 Monobloc Back Nut Tap Spanner 8/9, 9/11, 10/11, 12/13mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Necessary......before a picnic, 21 Aug 2014
I needed this because someone in their infinite wisdom decided to use 33mm hex headed bolts on a flat pack garden table design without supplying a throw away version in the box..No that many people would have had one at home I suspect.

Ring Automotive RAC600 12V Digital Air Compressor Including Storage Bag
Ring Automotive RAC600 12V Digital Air Compressor Including Storage Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog's Happy, 21 Aug 2014
brilliant and it blows up the dog's football also.....so he's happy too

Retractable USB/Mini/Firewire 1394 Cable Travel Kit - 6 Adapters/Converters
Retractable USB/Mini/Firewire 1394 Cable Travel Kit - 6 Adapters/Converters
Offered by Ultra Sales Global (7-23 Business Day Delivery Time)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, came promptly and in the simplest but ..., 14 Aug 2014
Great value, came promptly and in the simplest but most effective packaging. Sadly it doesn't do what I needed. There is just about every adaptor one may need except the one I needed a USB type B (male) to type A (female so I can plug in the various other options. My Video capture device has a B type male output , so bit of a bugger.

Art Deco MacIntosh Inspired Handbag Mirror HMC19
Art Deco MacIntosh Inspired Handbag Mirror HMC19
Offered by UK1WeddingGifts

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this as a gift for my wife., 14 Mar 2014
She loved it, as it was just what she needed and is a big fan of Macintosh design, so guess who is in her good books. I love it when a plan comes together.

3FT single Tetras Bed Frame
3FT single Tetras Bed Frame
Offered by mercersfurniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect spare Bed, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: 3FT single Tetras Bed Frame
We bought 2 of these for our spare room. They are simple to assemble, quite robust and certainly up to the job of providing guest accommodation. You have to buy mattress and bedding but we managed to buy these 2 beds with mattresses, quilts, covers 2 pillows per bed and all linen for £350. It's a quick cheap spare room solution that looks great and those people who have slept in them thus far all say how nice it looks and how comfortable they are.

Gardman Complete Feeding Station Kit with 4 Feeders
Gardman Complete Feeding Station Kit with 4 Feeders

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really pulling the Birds these days, 14 Mar 2014
It is true, I have never had so many Birds all at once, All shapes , sizes and colours. It's wonderful and I don't have to go anywhere to see them, they come to me all the time. Ok so they are the feathered birds but still exciting none the less. The other sort of "Bird" costs much more to take out .

48 Pod Tassimo Holder, Rotating Base Double Layer
48 Pod Tassimo Holder, Rotating Base Double Layer
Offered by HOME TREATS

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok.., 14 Mar 2014
It hold Tassimo T Discs, there is not much else one can say about it, I think it is OK but not really worth the money.

New 24 Pairs Fabris Lane Sunglasses Mixed Joblot Clearance
New 24 Pairs Fabris Lane Sunglasses Mixed Joblot Clearance
Offered by South Eastern Horticultural

4.0 out of 5 stars Let's hope for some sun now., 14 Mar 2014
I am a great fan of Fabris Lane Sunglasses and it is a real shame they appear to have stopped making sunglasses in their own name. I understand the company still exists but makes product under licence for other Big Brand names. I had a fantastic pair of driving wrap around sunglasses for many years and was sad when i finally had to get rid due to scratched lens. I have tried others but quite frankly none as good. Then I saw an ad on Amazon to buy a boxfull ( mixed) for silly money, so I did. It arrived today and to my total surprise 24 pairs of sunglasses with cases and a handful of neck straps thrown in. What a result...sadly none of the pairs are remotely like my old ones but I guess that was too much to hope for. There is at least 5 pairs I could see myself wearing, the wife will like at least the same number I would think so we net 10 usable pairs for under £30 with postage. How can you moan about that. Just wish someone out there could find me a pair of those graphite grey wraparounds. Oh.well, guess I have more than enough to be going on with.

August DTA300 - Freeview TV Aerial - Amplified Flat Indoor Digital Aerial for USB TV Tuner / DVB-T and HD Television / DAB Radio - White
Offered by Daffodil UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work in my house, 5 Mar 2014
It's not good enough to produce any signal and with DTV you need a strong constant signal . Old analogue signals were more forgiving in terms of producing a viewable picture ( albeit snowy ) from a low gain signal, sadly not so on DTV,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5