Profile for Daniel Graham > Reviews

Content by Daniel Graham

Daniel Graham (lancashire)

No More Mr Nice Guy Live!
No More Mr Nice Guy Live!
Offered by Prestivo2

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome to my nightmare, 12 Dec 2012
Alice Cooper never fails to satisfy,and this wonderful ''Live''Album is no exception,all the songs you know and love,plus a''live''DVD of the show!this wonderful artiste puts the so called competition to shame,a real value for money package,recorded with a brilliant young band that really were on fire,absolutely unbeatable,this is one small reason that the genius that is''Alice Cooper''is a true legend.Will the real Godfather of Glam Rock and Punk take the stage....Get this album now,you'll be glad you did!

Funky Nassau, Part 1
Funky Nassau, Part 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime sound of the seventies, 9 Nov 2012
I love this song so much,but,unusually for me,I didnt have a copy,and had completely forgotten about it.Then due to some radio airplay,it all came rushing back to me.The quest to find a copy began,everywhere I looked wanted silly money for the vinyl,then the King of music,Amazon,came to my aid,and for the princely sum of 69p!the digital download was mine.Please,give it a listen,it really is a fantastic track,a lovely sublime slice of the seventies...Wonderful stuff!

2-ounce Backpacker
2-ounce Backpacker
by Robert S. Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent books,brilliant service, 23 Aug 2010
This review is from: 2-ounce Backpacker (Paperback)
I had heard all about this book long before I ever got to read it,it has to be one of the best outdoors books Ive ever read,a fantastic read,and service,second to none from this seller,I will use them again,for sure,and cannot reccomend them to you highly enough,really wonderful stuff.