Profile for MattF > Reviews

Content by MattF

MattF

Page: 1 | 2
CTEK CTE-MXS5.0 5A 12V Car Battery Charger (Without automatic temperature compensation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Sewell Auto Electric & Battery Centre Ltd
Price: 60.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 12 May 2014
I bought this to charge the battery for a Sinclair C5, small enough to carry in the boot, does have reverse polarity protection and multi modes, overall I'm really happy with it.

2X 4M 40 LED WATERPROOF WARM WHITE BATTERY OPERATED LED FAIRY STRING LIGHTS IDEAL FOR CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS, FESTIVE LIGHTS, BIRTHDAY PARTY LIGHTS,WEDDING
Offered by Golden Battery
Price: 29.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, 12 May 2014
Used these over the Christmas period (4 weeks) on bay trees outside my front door. They looked good when lit but battery life is about 30 hours. Removed them in the New Year and the battery/controller compartment plus the LED's were all rusted.

Authentic RDX 13PC Professional Boxing Set 5ft Filled Heavy Punch Bag,Gloves,Bracket MMA
Offered by B2Fitness
Price: 39.68

5.0 out of 5 stars a lot for the money, 12 May 2014
I though there would be a catch with this for the money, either poor quality, not very heavy etc but no. It gets use at least 3 times a week, good quality, heavy, good gloves so really happy with it. The only part that I didn't like is the grip-trainers. They are a bit thin for me and so comfortable to use.

Hoppe's 12 Gauge BoreSnake Shotgun Cleaner
Hoppe's 12 Gauge BoreSnake Shotgun Cleaner
Offered by Savage Island
Price: 19.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it needs to, 12 May 2014
Heard many reviews about these from shooting friends so thought I'd get one. It does clean the barrels well and it can be cleaned with hot water. My only dislike, and the reason I didn't give it 5 stars, is I don't like the thin black cord you need to wrap around your hand to pull it through. If only a loop could have been designed it would make the process much more comfortable.

Beretta Excel Shooting Vest - BLUE (X-Large 46/48")
Beretta Excel Shooting Vest - BLUE (X-Large 46/48")
Offered by The Sporting Store
Price: 94.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but beware of sizing, 12 May 2014
Really nice vest and in good colours for me. Be aware of the size guide, I'm a 42/44 inch chest but needed to order an x-large 46/48, this fits well with just a shirt underneath.

Masterlock Wall Mounted Key Storage Security Lock
Masterlock Wall Mounted Key Storage Security Lock
Price: 16.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Using to keep shotgun safe keys safe, 12 May 2014
Well made and heavy, easy fixings and the mechanism works well. Yes it could use an internal hook to hold a small bunch of keys but is does the job it is supposed to.

Sack - Ups 52" Shotgun / Rifle Sock
Sack - Ups 52" Shotgun / Rifle Sock

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 12 May 2014
I have several 30 inch guns and these fit well. good stitching and thick material will keep the guns well protected

Arundell Arms Leather Shotgun Certificate Wallet Dark Brown
Arundell Arms Leather Shotgun Certificate Wallet Dark Brown
Offered by Arundell Gifts
Price: 17.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks unfinished, 12 May 2014
I wanted to like this more than I did, fancied a wallet a little different to my black Bisley one and the photos looked good. What I'm disappointed with is the top of the wallet looks unfinished, it looks like the leather has just been cut and not a stitched finished to match the sides and bottom.

Timberland Mens EK Front Country Storm Brown - Braun (Cactus/Dk Brown) Trekking and Hiking Boots 9501R 10 UK, 45 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Use these all the time when walking and shooting, 15 April 2014
I fancied buying a pair of boots for clay & game shooting when the ground is a bit wet, didn't want to use my walking boots for shooting so came across these. They fit really well, very warm and are watertight. I'm even using these when walking now not my Berghaus ones. Really happy with them.

12 Gauge Bore Brass Snap Caps
12 Gauge Bore Brass Snap Caps
Offered by Savage Island
Price: 11.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 15 April 2014
One fell apart after a week. speaking with more seasoned shooters I'm told modern guns don't really need then anyway.

Page: 1 | 2