ARRAY(0xab46cf84)

Fatal Frost: DI Jack Frost series 2
by James Henry
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fatal Frost, 13 Jan 2014
Speedy delivery, fantastic value for money! I read Frost 1 and 3 before this book and enjoyed this as much as the other two (and, of course, book 3 now makes much more sense!) Seller highly recommended.

Breaking Bad - Season 5* [DVD + UV Copy]
Breaking Bad - Season 5* [DVD + UV Copy]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston
Price: 12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Breaking bad season 5, 7 Jan 2014
I haven't watched this yet as I am catching up with the rest of the series, however if this is as good as the others, it should be brilliant!

Furniture Set - Woodcraft Construction Kit
Furniture Set - Woodcraft Construction Kit
Offered by Quay Shop
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Woodcraft construction set, 7 Jan 2014
Speedy service and very good value for money. Too fiddly for young children to put together, but I had great fun on Christmas day making up the furniture for my grandchildren who were thrilled with the amount of furniture in the kit. I might even get one for myself! If you like jigsaw puzzles, you'll love this. Only complaint is that the instructions are not that straightforward.

MyTinyWorld Dolls House Miniature Ceramic Stretching Tabby Cat
MyTinyWorld Dolls House Miniature Ceramic Stretching Tabby Cat
Offered by MyTinyWorld
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic stretching tabby cat, 7 Jan 2014
Speedy service and a very pretty cat, however I found it too fragile (especially the tail) for my young grandchildren to play with in their dolls house, so I kept it myself!

MyTinyWorld Dolls House Miniature Ceramic Grey Tabby Cat
MyTinyWorld Dolls House Miniature Ceramic Grey Tabby Cat
Offered by MyTinyWorld
Price: 1.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic grey cat, 7 Jan 2014
Speedy service, very pretty but a little fragile for my two (very young) grandchildren, so I kept it for myself!

Family of Four Flexible Bendy Dolls House Dolls
Family of Four Flexible Bendy Dolls House Dolls
Offered by Levaria Babymarket
Price: 12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible Dolls House Dolls, 7 Jan 2014
Speedy service, good value for money. Suitable for very young children as they will be able to play without breaking too easily.

UKPetSupplies 1Kg Dried Mealworms by Mealworms-Online
UKPetSupplies 1Kg Dried Mealworms by Mealworms-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for hedgehogs!, 11 Oct 2013
Cheaper the more you buy, but I had this sent directly to my sister (on the Isle of Wight) to encourage hedgehogs to visit her garden. We have five that visit us in Essex at night, but birds and chickens also love them.

The Complete Garden Expert: The Expert you've been waiting for - All the gardening Experts condensed and updated into one enlarged volume
by Dr D G Hessayon
Price: 4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 11 Oct 2013
My late father had this book (priced 2/6d!) and I've always wanted an updated version. I needed it to check how to prune fruit trees, but it covers everything you need for basics.

Bigjigs Road Roundabout Set
Bigjigs Road Roundabout Set
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Bigjigs!a road to run alongside., 5 July 2013
This review is from: Bigjigs Road Roundabout Set (Toy)
My grandson (2 years old) and grand-daughter (4) already have a lot of the Bigjigs rail sets and I noticed that the Railway station and Dock loading set have connections for a road to run alongside them. I dutifully went out and bought some road sets, including the roundabout set and lots of cars/trucks. According to my son I am now Flavour of the Month (well for a week at least!). Just a pity that you don't seem able to buy straight stretches of road separately.

NICORETTE INHALATOR 15MG NICOTINE 20 CARTRIDGES STOP QUIT SMOKING BNIB
NICORETTE INHALATOR 15MG NICOTINE 20 CARTRIDGES STOP QUIT SMOKING BNIB

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than Tesco!, 21 Jun 2013
As a non-smoker (with the occasional lapse!), I find that I still need to use two or three cartridges a day in order to keep the cravings under control.

After the 10-week supply from the Stop-Smoking Clinic, it's up to you to buy further supplies yourself and the prices charged by Tesco (especially the Pharmacy) are at least a third more than buying on line. I highly recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4