Profile for D. Bowers > Reviews

Content by D. Bowers

D. Bowers "Drakkyn Dee" (Witney, Oxfordshire)

Bang!
Bang!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 1 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Bang! (Audio CD)
I had not heard of Thunder until recently, heard the new track for the album on Planet Rock and knew I just had to hear more, it was worth it they are great.A real mix of rock and blues, and what a great vocalist, moody and sexy. Give this a try you wont regret it.

Meditation and Visualisation
Meditation and Visualisation
Offered by newagemusicstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny., 20 Oct. 2005
A great cd to listen to whilst meditating or to have in the background when you just need to relax.

The Color Purple (Special Edition) [DVD] [1986]
The Color Purple (Special Edition) [DVD] [1986]
Dvd ~ Danny Glover
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving, 20 Oct. 2005
This film, I thought was amazing. If you like deep and emotional films this one is for you, keep a box of hankies and a box of chocs by your side and you have the makings of a cozy night in, either by yourself or with your girlfriends. Well made, great acting.

Virtual Pose 3: The Ultimate Visual Reference Series for Drawing the Human Figure
by Mario Henri Chakkour

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource., 13 Jun. 2005
If you are an artist, wether painter or sculptor, this is the resource for you. Not everyone is lucky enough to have live models at hand, so this is the next best thing. I wouldn't be without it!!

An Alphabet of Spells
An Alphabet of Spells
by Elen Hawke

4.0 out of 5 stars A simple and easy book to read., 13 Jun. 2005
This review is from: An Alphabet of Spells (Paperback)
A great little book to get ideas from and to encourage exploration of spells and rituals, something to keep in your pocket.

The Real Witches' Handbook: A Complete Introduction to the Craft
The Real Witches' Handbook: A Complete Introduction to the Craft
by Kate West

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for beginners!, 13 Jun. 2005
This book was great. I chose the Wiccan path a short while ago. After becoming confused with the deluge of information on the web, I bought this book and it made everything so much clearer. Everything in it is very easy to understand and helped me to start my journey in Witchcraft. A must for new witches or anyone who just wants to find out what it's all about.

The Winter King
The Winter King
by Bernard Cornwell
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read, 7 Sept. 2004
I was bought all 3 books in this series for a present, and they were the best read I have ever had. They are written in such a way that I was totally drawn into the world of Arthur. The battle scenes were so intense that I felt that I myself was in a shield wall, smelling the blood sweat and fear. After I had finished the series I was left wanting more. Absolutely fantastic Mr. Cornwell.

Dragonology: The Complete Book of Dragons (Ologies)
Dragonology: The Complete Book of Dragons (Ologies)
by Dugald Steer

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Sept. 2004
What a wonderful book, I love anything to do with dragons and this is a great addition to my collection. The pictures are fantastic along with the skin and little secret envelopes,and even the biological facts are just great fun.