Profile for Lee > Reviews

Content by Lee

Lee

Weight Lifting Straps-DELUXE- (Pair) [Misc.]
Weight Lifting Straps-DELUXE- (Pair) [Misc.]
Offered by Senshi Sports (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 11 May 2014
I use the straps every day and have done for four months. They do exactly what they should, they are comfortable and a very good bit of kit, they save my grip strength no end.

Sony Cyber-SHOT DSC-TX30B (18.2 MP, 5 x Optical Zoom, 3.3 inch LCD) (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Executivez

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic performer, 11 May 2014
I bought this on Friday and today is Sunday, i have taken 200 pictures whilst in Brighton. Its a fantastic camera, very small, the size of a swanvesta matchbox. Its takes pictures fast and focuses very quickly. The image quality is great and I mean great! It takes great pictures indoors and outdoors. I used it in the bath with the girlfriend and we had such a laugh, the camera got wet, we wiped it and off it went again, no problems at all. I carried it in my pocket all day and all night, pull it out, slide the cover down and then press the shutter button and you have a great picture. The five times optical (not digital) zoom is absolutely excellent, even though I hardly had to use it. The panoramic shots are great, the video great....I love this tiny phone. It is small and slim, not chunky and loud. Add to this the bonus of it being water resistant ( completely submerged in a bath for ten seconds didn't do any damage), and the fact you can drop it and it won't break, is a great added bonus. It is very simple to use and can be used to just point and shoot, or if you wish it has many features to play about with. As a point, shoot and download, you absolutely won't look back....I recommend it.

Regards