Profile for M Clarke > Reviews

Content by M Clarke

M Clarke

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
MOFRED® Black Capacitive Stylus Pen for Amazon Fire 7" 5th Genaration Tablet (2015 Version) , Kindle Fire HD Tablet / HDX Tablet
Offered by GadgeT-WorlD UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 4 Feb. 2016
Bought for mum to use with her Fire, she's very pleased with them

The Albums...So Far!!!
The Albums...So Far!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 4 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Albums...So Far!!! (Audio CD)
Brilliant bargain six albums for under £20, Each one comes in a cardboard sleeve with the original CD cover/rear so the only thing you're not getting is the booklet that comes with the seperate CD.

4FT6 Double Memory Foam and Reflex Mattress with Border Miqro Quilted Exclusive Cover
Offered by bedzonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems good., 4 Feb. 2016
I was a little dubious when I opened the boxes (I ordered two - one for the spare room), as I thought they comtained my new bed. I was a little surprised to find matresses in them. Followed the instructions and allowed them to inflate and air. Odour dispated inside 48 hours. Seems comfortable - I have broken my back in two places and am very sensitive to my sleeping position, any problems cause severe pain. Nothing to report so I guess my forboding was misplaced. I'll report back if anything changes.

EasyAcc LED Flashlight Torch with Free Head Strap and Bike Mount, Adjustable Focus, Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid construction., 4 Feb. 2016
A replacement for one I bought from another company that failed to come up to scratch when O ring couldn't keep the water out in the rain. The O ring on this one is more substantial and appears that it will do a better job. It is a seriously chunky bit of kit for a front light and may not appeal to everyone, very robust in appearance and one of few lights that really can double as a torch. Lanyard looks a little frail where it fits through the end cap, belt clip looks good and seems up to the job. You can focus it into a tight beam or a wider but not so bright one by twisting the lens cap. More than bright enough.

Opt-out of Kindle Special Offers
Opt-out of Kindle Special Offers

3.0 out of 5 stars Well.., 4 Feb. 2016
I opted out of the adverts. Nothing more to say really, I just found them annoying.

New Solid Bed Frame, The "ONE" with slats : (Oak, Double)
New Solid Bed Frame, The "ONE" with slats : (Oak, Double)
Offered by Nodax UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 4 Feb. 2016
I was a little dubious about this purchase as I really wanted something a little chunkier, but the prices were almost and often more than double the price of this bed. I decided that if it wasn't up to scratch I could demote it to the spare room and buy a more substantial bed at a later date. I used to work for a pine furniture company and our beds were somewhat more robust looking than this BUT the design and assembly of this bed make it far stronger than I'd expected. Our designer/owner could have learnt something from this bed. Assembly is easy. No dings or dents and the finish was as good as I'd hoped for. Joints are flush and even. It will likely need the fittings tightening up as it settles in, but this is normal. Marginally suprised but very pleased. I'll update if anything changes.

Streets of Fire
Streets of Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 4 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Streets of Fire (Audio CD)
Bought a few OST CD's recently. Mainly from the 80's and films I really enjoyed. This is to replace my vinyl copy and prevent it from damage. Really enjoy it every time I play it.

Volleyball Black Stretchy Protective Wrist Support 2 Pcs
Volleyball Black Stretchy Protective Wrist Support 2 Pcs
Offered by GNWE

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 4 Feb. 2016
More of a sweat band than a wrist support.

Nine Track Mind
Nine Track Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 4 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Nine Track Mind (Audio CD)
Waited a while for this to be released. Bought on pre-order, bought a duplicate signed one as well in error. So one for the house and one for the car.

High quality Sports Neoprene Wrist Wrap - Universal Size Black - Recommended for wrist sprains, strains, tendonitis or for support and protection when returning to sporting activities.
Offered by Sports & Medical Bracing Ltd