Profile for sophie goodswin > Reviews

Bob Martin Clear Spot On Wormer for Cats and Kittens over 1kg 4 Pack
Bob Martin Clear Spot On Wormer for Cats and Kittens over 1kg 4 Pack
Offered by buy4pets

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!! Makes Pets Sick and KILLS them!, 17 Jan. 2016
I wish I could give this -10000000 stars this is one of the worst products ever! We brought this for our cat last year, we used it as per the instructions. Our cat, was sick constantly, Passing out, Fitting, Quiet, Wouldn't eat/Drink etc. We had to take him to the vets and we was told that All Vets up and down the country do NOT recommend Bob Martin products at all and in fact tell everyone to avoid them at all costs. We had a high vet bill and when we got in touch with Bob Martin we were given an automated repsonce and once we managed to phone and talk to a human we were told it was our own fault and we used to product wrong (which is completely not true) Luckly our car managed to get better again and is fine now but we are the lucky ones, Here is a link to a Facebook thread with 100's of complaints about the same thing happening to their pet and even worse some dying because of the product. https://www.facebook.com/BobMartinUK/posts/365724996864777? This review is for the wormer, Flea, Collars, Food and any other product that Bob Martin sells!

Coal House At War [DVD]
Coal House At War [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD, Great show, 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Coal House At War [DVD] (DVD)
Really A great boxset, I remembered seeing this on telly and thinking that it was a great show looking back at how we Lived in the war, I couldn't remember the title but when I found it again I was so happy, Not only do I have a copy I brought one for my Mum who loves it just as much as me x

The Pointless Book
The Pointless Book
by Alfie Deyes

1.0 out of 5 stars Stealing ideas, copy right infringement and just plain pointless!, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Pointless Book (Paperback)
I would give this -100 if I could or even 0 but sadly I have to give this 1 star.
Basically this book is a complete and utter joke.
A complete and utter rip off from the book series of wreck this Journal. Taking people ideas and recipes such as the cake in a mug recipe which is actually from Sortedfood (they made the recipe up about 3 or 4 years ago)
If I was Wreck this Journal or Sortedfood then I would Sue Alfie Deyes and his Publishers for this complete copy right infringement.

Another thing Alfie is getting his Fans/Fangirls to do is to give this book 5 stars and he will maybe give them a DM on twitter or a shout out or something. I think that this should be something that amazon should ban.

A rubbish book with the correct title Just POINTLESS!
Stealing ideas and just plain rubbish.

PU Leather Flip Case For SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE GT-S5830 S5839i INCLUDING STYLUS PEN + SCREEN PROTECTOR + CLEANING CLOTH (Black)
Offered by Mega.Deals4U®

4.0 out of 5 stars great product., 18 Dec. 2012
i brought this product about 2 weeks ago and received it yesterday this is why i did not give 5 stars but this could be the fact that it is around Christmas time. i was worried about buying it as i have brought phones cases on here before and they were rubbish.... but this one is great the slots and holes where the buttons and camera are placed are great and do not cover up any of them, i can get the charger plugged in while it is still in the case. it came with 1 touch screen stick and 2 screen protectors which i was very happy with as extras. as i thought i was only getting 1 but getting 2 is great. none of the sewing is coming apart like others i have brought on here but it very good.

***GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY***

UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
UK Ring Sizer / Measure For Women Sizes A-Z
Offered by Peacock Jewels

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the ring (sorry for the pun), 15 Sept. 2012
great got this to find out what ring size i was, and worked really well :) you should defo buy this.

Maria Marten: Murder at the Red Barn [DVD]
Maria Marten: Murder at the Red Barn [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tod Slaughter
Offered by ludovico_institute

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok but......, 13 Nov. 2011
I got this last year for a Christmas present for my mum as she likes this sort of true crime. she knew a lot about the red barn murder but she was disappointed with this dvd. we knew it was in black and white and we knew it was an old film but still this did have some Shockley wrong points in the film which stuck out like a saw thumb.

BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520 / 9300 "KEEP CALM & CARRY ON" PURPLE SILICONE SKIN CASE COVER

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 Nov. 2011
thought the product was very good and was as described. I love it just amazing.
The company @mobyspares sent the product the next day and arrived the day after, I ordered it on the Thursday and I received it on the Saturday. very good service.

Life and Laughing: My Story
Life and Laughing: My Story
by Michael McIntyre

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, I love it so much., 28 Oct. 2010
this book is amazing i am and have loved every word i have read, this book has made me laugh out loud (especially his grandma lol what a legend hedek lol) and this book also made me cry, i thought it was an amazing book and i will read this over and over again.

if i am honest i find it really difficult to read, and don't like reading at all, i tried to avoid it as much as possible, but with this book i could not put it down, i loved every single page and it's just a page turner. this is first book i have read from cover to cover and will reread it again and again.

All i can say is thank you so much Michael McIntyre

The Complete One Foot in the Grave - Series 1-6 Plus Christmas Specials [DVD]
The Complete One Foot in the Grave - Series 1-6 Plus Christmas Specials [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Wilson
Offered by joe4books

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the comedy's i have ever seen, 5 Sept. 2010
when this was first out i was not even born, i was born in 1991 and it just goes to show this is one comedy that is timeless and will last for ever, i have loved every minute of this boxset and will to rewatching it, the creators of this hit it on the head. its great acting from start to finsh

and all i can say about the price is " I DON'T BELIEVE IT"

An Education [DVD] [2009]
An Education [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Peter Sarsgaard
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best films i have seen, 14 July 2010
This review is from: An Education [DVD] [2009] (DVD)
this is one of the best films i have ever seen, it is is one of my favourite films ever,

it is a great cast, great writing and i love the story line it is like one of the best story lines ever.