Profile for Tech > Reviews

Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness meditation for everyday life
Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness meditation for everyday life
by Jon Kabat-Zinn

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking, 17 Mar. 2013
I did not give this book 5 stars because it is very intense and some passages need to be re-read several times to understand them.
One of my main 'likes' is that the author brings meditation and it's benefits to people like myself who have issues about their self esteem and self worth and feel somewhat 'lost in life's maze' to a level where meditation can be understood and practiced.
My main dislike about the book is the intensity of some of the passages which need to be re-read and for this reason I have not finished it yet.

IOMAX USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter with Power Adapter for 2.5/3.5/5.25 inch SATA or IDE Drive

4.0 out of 5 stars The Disk I tried it on ws probably too damaged/corrupted., 4 July 2010
Thank you for the opportunity to review this product.I used it to try and recover data from the HDD of a friends Laptop which was dropped while the HDD was "active" I was not succesful in retrieving the data but i doubt if it was the adaptor as I was able to access the drive and look at the directories the disk was probably too damaged or corrupted and may need specialist software installed but overall it was easy to use.I only have two minor criticisms one-the switch for the power to the disk was a bit fiddly two-the leads could have been a tad longer.
Thanks .Paul