ARRAY(0xab56f594)

Profile for Miss Victoria Sponge > Reviews

Content by Miss Victoria ...

Miss Victoria Sponge

Emialert Anaphylaxis Use Epipen Red Medium
Emialert Anaphylaxis Use Epipen Red Medium
Price: 4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Mediband that carries essential message, 8 Sep 2013
This is just what I needed as I was stung by a bee and only just survived. had Epipen but did not realise that only buys me 15 minutes so Mediband I neede on wrist to warn others if I collapse. Good band.

Postage with this Company sadly too much. 5.01 for one band when another Company charged me 98 pence for 2 Medibands.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2014 8:54 AM GMT

Ghost Stories for Christmas - The Definitive Collection (5-DVD set)
Ghost Stories for Christmas - The Definitive Collection (5-DVD set)
Dvd ~ Sir Michael Hordern

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Atmospheric., 8 Sep 2013
I remembered some of these the first time round. The Signalman sticks in my mind. I bought this for nostalgia and because I am not keen on the modern day ghost story films full of gore and bad language that seem to lose the mystery and suspense. These deliver. This collection proves you don't need foul language and over the top effects to create captivating eerie ghost stories. Buy this collection.

The Tudors
The Tudors

5.0 out of 5 stars The Tudors CD, 25 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Tudors (Audio CD)
I purchased this CD because I appreciate music from the Court of Henry V111 and I am hooked on the Television production of 'The Tudors.'The Tital music on the programme is haunting and unfortunately just as I close my eyes to listen to it a television presenter talks over it with information about the following programme! (Why must they do that?!) I bought this CD hoping to relish in the title track and sadly I find it is short, only 1.33 minutes. How I wish this was longer.That being my only complaint, it is not long enough to fully enjoy this atmospheric piece however the CD is superb. You will not be disappointed. The quality is good. The composer has captured the music of the Tudor period but listening you are able to feel the passion, the tension and the intensity that is this drama.Excellent.