ARRAY(0xa3190528)

Profile for Nathan > Reviews

Content by Nathan

Nathan

New Trent 15W 5V@2A/1A Dual high-speed USB port car charger w/ Free Full Speed Micro-USB Charging Cable (NT88C)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-Made, 22 May 2013
This is a well-made product. I have a normal USB port car charger before New Trent 15W. Compare with my previous one, New Trent is much better. For example, it has two USB port and is faster for charging. It is very suitable for people who usually travelling by car. With this product, a USB 2.0 A to MICRO B Data and charging Cable will also be provided. However, I think New Trent should ask their customer to choose this cable or iPhone charging cable. Because this cable is not useful for people like me who use iPhone.

Brita Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 6
Brita Maxtra Water Filter Cartridges - Pack of 6
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy, 14 May 2013
You can really find the difference in the water straight away. I'm living in London. Before I use it, I lost my hair every day. It is a big problem for me! After I use this water filter, this problem solved!! Right now, I use it for drinking and cooking everyday. It is highly recommend.

8 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus SX218 - Black
8 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus SX218 - Black
Offered by More Inks
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cost-effective, 14 May 2013
This Printer Ink is higher cost performance. It is the second time I buy it. Everything is good, except the postage is a little big higher.

New Trent iCarrier IMP120D - (12000mAh) 5V 3A Dual USB Ports External Battery Charger/ Portable Back Up Power Bank/Power Pack Battery for iPad 4/ 3 /2, iPad mini, iPhone 5 /4S / 4, iPod Touch; Samsung Galaxy Note 2, S4/S3/S2; Google Nexus 10/7/4, HTC ONE series; LG Optimus series; Motorola Razr, Droid series; Nokia Lumia 900 / 800, Sony Xperia series, GoPro, and most 5V chargeable devices. (NEWEST VERSION, w/ Micro-USB input charge port)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 14 May 2013
This external battery is very useful! Especially for travelling. I used it when I traveled in Italy during Easter holiday. By the way, the after sale service is amazing. I bought this item on Nov 2012 and they still sent me a new one when my IMP120D has some problem in April 2013.