Profile for Carl Davison > Reviews

Content by Carl Davison

Carl Davison (Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom)

Stripped
Stripped
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Album ever! BRITNEY even enjoyed listening to it!, 4 Jun 2004
This review is from: Stripped (Audio CD)
This album is fantastic I completely recommend it! Best album I've ever bought & I own a lot of albums! If you are a fan of Dirrty, Beautiful, Fighter, Can't Hold Us Down or The Voice Within (her singles) then you are going to love this! Christina has showed not only the talent of being able to sing, which we all know she's very good at, but also her ability to use emotion in her tracks, the tracks on here all mean something to Christina's life, for example 'Make Over' is a track the Christina is basically saying she is fed up over being catogorised as something she's not (ex. pop princess) 'Lovin' Me 4 Me' is a track where she is basically a song that she wrote sedcibing a man, who loves her for her and not who she is, I've quoted a bit of the lyrics that point this out "People ask why I'm in love with you... well let me start by saying you've got my heart by just being who you are. What we do is between me and you, doesn't matter about the money I make or what I do or that I'm a ...star!". Another track that is close to Christina's heart is 'I'm OK' where she talks about her rough child hood, (when singing it you can hear her choke back the tears) she actually sung this song lying down, and yet still it sound good! She also said to MTV TRL that if she sung that song at a concert or whatever that it would be a one off, as it is very emotional for her to sing... as the owners of this album have heard!
ALSO!!!!!!
BRITNEY SPEARS HAS SAID SHE BOUGHT THIS STRIPPED ALBUM AND ENJOYED IT VERY MUCH!!!! So there you go if Christina's supposed rival is saying it's good it must be... trust me!
And it is one of the most successful albums in the UK album chart at the moment! ... I hope I have been of some help!